Potential drag spot?

I ditched out of work early today :nod to run some errands* and wasn’t paying attention so I missed my turn, so I figured I’d just try to find another way to cut over to where I was headed.

While driving around I came across what looked like a pretty decent spot. It’s surrounded by commercial businesses, the road is in good condition and pretty straight with a slight incline towards the end (PM me for location).

Only negative thing I could think of was maybe the security guards would call the cops? Maybe it’s patroled or something? I checked it out on google maps satellite and street view and it looks pretty good.

I’m always keeping an eye out for a good stealthy spot where I can go to test out my car :cool but when I saw this I thought somebody else must have tried it out already?

*Had to go buy hood pins for my GTO and bring them to the body shop :headbang :sad :angry2

Is it anywhere near the lot? If so i believe i know what your talking about.

It’s around 6 miles from the lot.

Hmm, not where im thinking then…

I’m down. Hopefully the ricans won’t follow us there… :ninja

If you find it, they will come

what is it close to?

I’m kinda paranoid about posting the exact spot (I’ll PM ya) but It’s kinda near the airport

i know were ur talking about. we’ve gotten to runs of in there and that shit looked like a donut convention!!!

I PM’d all you guys the spot i’m thinking of (I think I got all of you?)

OK, so just in case anyone goes to check this place out, it was brought to my attention that there is a place nearby that harbors some folks that might not look on street racing too favorably. (about a mile as the crow flies)

I didn’t realize how close it was when I was passing through. It could still be a good spot for a couple quick dig runs though.

can you pm it to me? i THINK i know what youre talking about.

Oh, now I DEFINATELY know where you’re talking about. :lol
We got into some trouble there a few years back… but not for street racing.
And I thought cops sneaking up on you could be scary… HAH!

PM me.

Ditto.

pete (30r) told me this wasnt really a good spot, he said he lives right by there and its a single lane road. i dont know for sure though, thats just what he told me.

single lane in one direction, single in other. dbl yellow lines.

I figured out where it is, and who cares? if it’s not a heavily traveled road then it would be fine.

:runaway
dibs on right lane :lol

have fun racing there. no seriously :headbang

race onto incoming traffic. that is so fucked up. drive around on this “strip” you’ll see what kind of vehicles drive and who patrols it.