Potential drag spot?

Who said i was racing there?

reading>you

read what i wrote. :headbang

edit:

you really aren’t worth my time arguing about something as stupid as racing into oncoming traffic.

:gay

I don’t know from experience but I just can’t imagine there being much traffic at this spot if it’s hit late at night? I certainly could be wrong.

If people are sketched out about going the wrong way there’s always the option of setting up a spotter to be safe.
The straight away is something like 3/4ths of a mile long, so if people let out at a marked 1/4 mile there’s plenty of room to slow down and you could see headlights up ahead.

When I get my car back from the body shop this week I’m going to head over there one night to finish up tweaking my WOT fueling and will see what happens.

I’m not trying to defend this spot or anything, if it’s no good it’s no good. It would be cool to find a fairly safe and secluded spot where a smaller group of cars could head out and make a few quick runs without having to deal with ricers/cops.

Hey man PM me the location… if it’s the spot I am thinking of then DO NOT RACE THERE!!

I used to think this was a great spot as well… I would rip down the road, watch some planes fly by, and then rip down it again (thinking there was no traffic and it was just an old abandoned access road). On my way back one time coming over the “incline” I flew past a Colonie PD. Luckily was already gone by the time he got a chance to turn around but still… they can really sneak up on you here (again if it’s the spot I am thinking of.)

based on your description, it sounds like you’re talking about the right spot.

Yeah. It’s good for a couple quick blasts but I would get the hell out of there asap after doing some WOT runs. Cops do patrol around there apparently (and unfortunately… :headbang)

are some of you guys seriously considering these roads…sounds like the PR trend is spreading :ahh :ahh

Only thing i’d use this road for is tuning… racing would be a big no-no here. :nono

If its where Im thinking be careful of the corn fields. They make good hiding spots.