LEBANON VALLEY

I WAS AT THE TRACK LAST WEEK AND NOTICED SOME SLOW TIMES.I SAW A STI RUN A 15.2 AND A TON OF RICERS RUNNING IN THE 16’S.IS THIS TRACK SLOW AS HELL OR WHAT?

no i just suck at driving

why did you make so many posts?

and no lebanon valley isnt that bad, just some of the people can’t drive worth dick.

trying to be like you and have close to 3000 posts when being a member for 4 months

oh my god, seriously man turn off the caps lock!!! :headbang

i meant started a ton of posts. I dont just click “new thread” and throw out random cars i want people to compare and then just say FAIl and ignore peoples requests to turn off caps lock. Go make up a story. :crackup

? or hes tryin to be like joe? i dunno, im not the allmightly reason giver.

dude, seriously chill on the caps lock.

hahaha thats a funny thread HAI GUYZ IM NEW

lebanon valley is a fine track to run at…nothing wrong with it

Other than the fact that they overcharge you, don’t ban retards for laying down fluids, don’t use VHT for street nights, and allow non-street cars on street nights… sure?

you are not fast enough to notice how much it sucks

ohhh… burn!

:stfu

To be honest, GranMassa should be running quite a bit quicker than the LS1. Is that even possible?

true, but thats if I ever man up and get to the track :ninja

if I ever run into someone on a deserted highway then I’ll give them a run.

The track is overhyped. If it’s not your thing, it’s not your thing.

I agree, but sometimes I second guess my thoughts after reading all the drag racing fanbois rant on this forum. def not my thing

I made the same mistake. I started to go just to satisfy others and realized I could careless about a slip and enjoyed street. Wasted a lot of money

Where is is cheaper to run than $20?

Around here theres no alternative track that we can get to in less than an hour.

Because of the cost and location I cant really see complaining.

Sure it might not be one of the NHRA strips but it doesnt have to be.

I cant really complain about the non street cars either- most of them are much quicker than the kids driving their mom’s Accord down the track, therefore moving things along quicker.

ESTA is cheaper. I think $13 or something. NED was $18 a few years ago. Not sure what it is now.

This is fair but that doesn’t mean:

there is nothing wrong with it

No VHT.

Ah. It IS a NHRA drag strip.

Quicker has NOTHING to do with it. Contrary to belief, the slow kids driving mom’s Accord bring in quite a bit of revenue. They should enjoy the SAME benefits as the adults with non-mom’s Accord.

Also, street <> trailored domestic with no-exhaust/registration/inspection. PERIOD.