Lebanon Valley Eve of Destruction

Who’s going? My brother is racing our school bus again, cheer on the black bus that says “free mustache rides” on the side. I will have my gpro set up inside for some sweet footage.

i think i am.

only joey.

So true.

Rolled it couple years ago

what time is the bus racing?

if I make it, im gonna miss the first half hour or so of racing :frowning:

Gates are at 5, but then there are regular races for a while and then a few other races. Bus race wont be until 7 or later.

cool thanks.

Was a decent time. Last year seemed better IMHO.

The shift 518 bus got beat pretty bad, but it was fun seeing it out there, looked like a fucking blast

Oh, and I got to see an interesting fight in the turn 1 stands. Group of people brawling, some guy that looked like he might have had 1 leg beating someone with his cane and then watched some kid pull out a knife and start swinging it and going crazy. Kicked over some trash can’s and then started raging down towards the flag stand. Went to piss a few min later and security still hadn’t got him out and he almost ran me over running back to fight the kid it all started with. Fucking white trash. I’m good with redneck drunk asses, but that’s the first time I’ve seen stupid shit like that there in the probably 150+ times I’ve been there

the jet car was the best out of everything there lol. i could cook eggs in the stands from the heat coming out the back of it :lol

i ran last year…but had class tonight :frowning:

Yeah I think its the last year for that bus. We have gotten a couple second places with it 8 or 10 years ago, but it starting to show its age. Still a blast though

That kid stabbed a chick later on btw. Also, um, jumping a fireftuck, perfectly clean and nice, over a bus, was kwazy

Yeah, that kid was fucking crazy, no idea why the cops were not in there considering they were right out front.

The fire truck jump was pretty bad ass for something of that size

I saw security chasing a kid in a blue shirt off of turn 1. looked like his face was fucked up

that bus has been on its side numerous times :rofl

theres always some kind of fight at the eve last year it was in the pits next to where i was pitting… was kinda funny watchin a dude get slammed in the jaw with a helmet