eve of destruction june 24th

neone up for goin to lebanon valley for eve of destruction me and the g/f r goin i can take 2 more ppl in the jeep if u dont wanna drive its gonna be fun,bus races,demo derby,jumpin cars,green momba j/w if ne one wanted to go

a green what now?

holy crap! thanks for posting this! The last 2 or 3 years i have missed this and my friends have forgot to tell me untill the day AFTER the event. They usually have school bus races and car with attached trailer races too. About 5-6 years ago my buddies entered a swaped teg DA and a swapped 200sx and killed everything, that was before they knew too much about swaps, and it looked stock to them. They however didnt let me race my 91 talon tsi b/c it did clearly say 2wd non turbo only :frowning: But the engine “looked” stock :slight_smile:

I might try to make it there. Ive never made it to one before.

hahaha my friends got a swaped cl and it beats ass lol

hmmm i was thinking about going to this too.

Look babe now u cant bitch u didnt know!!

i used to go when i was a kid, was always a good time, ill have to remember

if ur goin ill meet u down there i gotta pic the g/f up and ill be shooting down after i get her

i went like three or four years ago was a blast def wanna go again im gunna see if i can make my self a car to enter :ponder

delprad i think i might be gettin my civic this weekend to put a new radiatior in to run the enduro…even thou its build for malta im still gonna run it atleast try …neone wanna build a car ill try and get one if ppl really wanna pm me if u want 2…im gonna have more room cuz im tradin the jeep for a 99 intrepid for now