Leftover S13 parts - Ebrake, coolant res, tails etc

I’ve got this stuff left. I know some people need it!!!

S13 Coupe Tails. In really good shape. One broken stud but, I have it so it can be glued back in. (Plastic broke off, easy fix). Extra circuit boards with bulbs. Would like $50obo for everything.

S13 Ebrake handle x 2.
First one the button works, has everything needed just the cables are sticky/stuck after the splitter. Might be able to free. Not sure. $20.
Second one the button has been smashed in so it’s always in drift mode. ALTHOUGH, I was able to pull the button out with my fingers to set the parking brake. Cables are better on this one except the mount rings that bolt to the subframe ripped out so I just had them ziptied to it. $20.

S13 Drivers side power doors switches. They worked the last time I tried. $10.

S13 KA Coolant overflow bottles. Both crack free. Neither have soft spots. Mounting tabs good. $15/ea.

S13 KA Rad fan shroud. Good shape. $5.

S13 KA24E + KA24DE throttle cables. IIRC the sohc is the shorter one. It’s got a weird cracked spot in the metal housing right where it mounts. Otherwise it works fine. $20/each one.

S13 Stock Multilink. All pieces there. $20.

S13 Radio mounting cage. OEM!! $10.

Generic Alpine MP3 deck with rca outs. $15!!!

Located in Kitchener, ON. Pickup preferred. Will meet within reason, no I don’t drive to Toronto.
Combo deals are possible.

PM, Text 519-58nine-3903 or email riddle_rob@hotmail.com

Bump. Taking best offers.
Not too interested in driving very far to sell any of this cheap stuff unless it’s for all of it.

Best offers. Like low ball the fack outta me. I want this shit gone.

Willing to trade for 3" stainless pipe.
Silicone Couplers 3" 90*, 3" 45*, 3" to 2.5" 90*.
Wal-bro pickup filter.
2.5’ braided brake line premade with fittings.

Long shot but, rollpan for Flairside Ranger.

willing to ship one of those ebrakes?

Normally but… gah. So much effort just to get stuff out of my garage. I just want this stuff gone and not have to see it go to the dumpster out front.

Bump. Stuff is going to be super in the way soon. Accepting coffee’s for some parts.