Legislators aim to snuff out penalties for pot use

pshh Beasters was the shit i smoked. Middies just took too much of it to get me the way i wanted lol. But after recent events I quit. Sooo. But ye PA specifically theirs trash weed. Theirs decent middies. Theirs good shit buy you need to pay for it…But I haven’t seen anything laced up here. And trust me if shit was laced I wouldn’t be oblivious that it was lol.

What were the events?

Was trying to say… Don’t think there is a need to walk around with more than 5 grams, but you shouldn’t be going thru a 100g a month, on a recreational, having two beers at the end of the day, happy hour kinda way. Unless you’re getting plastered often…

Ex got caught with the stuff by the cops…I took the blame. I was in court. After that experience i wont do it anymore or extremely rarely. This was pretty recently ago soo…

headies you can still get around here. well canonsburg seems to be where most of it comes from to get into the pittsburgh area from wvu

Their is 28 grams in an ounce. wow how many times did you ripped off :rofl:
or did you just use the sight/finger rule and say fuck it :rofl:

x2 on the laced shit, never encountered it back in the day.

west virginia is were i got my glass bowl from…and you can get salvia and other good shit their…so ye thats def a place were shit comes into Pittsburgh from

:rofl:

Yeah, Morgantown is the big portal that supplies Pittsburgh. :bowrofl:

and if you’re not still in high school, you really shouldn’t be smoking Salvia.

yeah, and thus there’s 112 grams in a QP. So where is the error in my statement? Don’t they teach math at QV?

Dont worry about my shit bro. I only used to deal in serious weight. Slangin huge weed deals in the BK parking lot in the South Side. Believe dat.

I tried it once…and as i said it was from WV… 40x

ahh i misread that
:rofl:

:rofl: I’m leaving BK off the net

x10, too bad times have changed.

Beasters blow, headies FTMFW… if your going to do something, do it right. There is no laced weed being sold, unless people do it for themselves. With the economy like it is right now, noone is going to give out free drugs to lace it with.

Yeah once in a blue moon. Not saying that nothing comes from WVU, but your talking like maybe < 5%, it all (headies) comes from NYC & Canada, or grown right here in Pittsburgh. When I used to go to my uncles in NYC, headies were ALL over the place.

Wrong, it comes into WVU from other states, most from down south… it never makes it up past WVU because its such a party school, lol.

As I said before Beasters are the minimum grade i smoked. They were decent but of course headies are better. I dunno I just found it easier to find Beasters around here. But prefered Headies.

I said that I got my glass peice from Weirton West Virginia? How is that wrong?

We all know about Cool Ridge. You said it defiantly comes up from WVU to Pittsburgh. Either way I dont care, im retired… have been for a while now! Just saying when I did do it, nothing came from WVU.

would someone please find me some good bud already…

I know you dont care but i said West Virginia in general not West Virgina University

I got my shit from Weirton…I got my bowl their right when i moved to PA…Made the trip just to get it haha… and my friend did know someone down their that sold some to us…so ye

regardless i quit for now

Haha… i love the burnouts bragging about how much weed they used to smoke. :rofl:

:kekegay:

Beasters - headies prices for a midgrade buzz. :down:

[/quote]

you’re in over your head, kiddo. STFU while you still can. We don’t play around here.

[quote=Darkstar;711199]

What am I in over my head with…:stick: