Leopard Geckos

FS: Leopard geckos + accessories+tanks

3 leopard geckos in total
-one is a Blizzard type(purple in colour, male,1 year of age)
-one is a tangerine albino type(yellow and brown in colour, female, 1 year as well)
-one is regular leopard gecko(yellow,green,black in colour,female,around 2 years of age, might not be for sale i think it is sick, but if someone is willing to take care of her that would be great)
-geckos diet consist of calcium powdered crickets and some superworms or waxworms from time to time, great health other then sick gecko

Accessories include:
-undertank heating pad(largest size)
-undertank heating pad(smallest size)
-2x heat absorbent rock
-slate pieces of rock
-plastic leaves for display,2 tree style plants
-4 or 5 critter keepers(to keep crickets or other food in)
-3 water dishes
-4 sleeping huts
-2 lizard hammocks
-2 wood climbing pieces
-lighting(various bulbs,energy efficient bulbs for daytime, repti night glo bulbs, one being used, one brand new, all lighting comes with lighting fixtures.

Tanks:
-one 60 gallon tank, measures around 1.5 ft wide, 2ft high, and around 4 ft,long, made by hagen which is a good brand
-one 20 gallon tank, not too big but a good sized tank
-both tanks come with screens

Looking to clear these guys out, I am back in school now and I don’t really have the time or money to take care of them, for anything you see there make an offer, I will split things up sell thing separately whatever you offer I will let you know.

Send PM or email to adamsoares@hotmail.com just title it leopard geckos…

thanks

How much you asking?

depends on what you want…make an offer, they werent cheap for me to purchase but make an offer no lowball

i have pics of the same type of geckos just not the ones i have but they look pretty much exactly the same, send me ur email if u want to see, unless you already know what they look like

how’s the underbody? any rust?

wrong post buddy

ooooooh Mark… you’re sooo crazy!!

still for sale, got offers on the tanks only, they are great pets, nice looking lizards, anyone interested pm or leave a message

K, these geckos are STILL for sale…if anyone is interested or knows of anyone please let me know, i am struggling with them and going to school and working…thx

How big are they?

umm… like around 5,6 inches