WTB: Fish Tank

My brother managed to crack my Torts tank, so I want a new one. So if anyone has a 10 gallon or larger tank they want to sell, or just get rid of LMK. And yes I know there only $13 at Walmart.

Thanks

TORT:

i am selling a completely setup 120 gallon Saltwater tank
$1500

pry a lil more than what ur lookin for tho

haha, Yeah thats a bit much. Shes only like 7" head to tail. She was in a 10 gallon,so anything that size or a little bigger is good. Yeah 120 would be overkill. Thanks anyways.

I have a 55 with a stand looking to get 250 for everything

I have a ~35 gallon bow face tank w/ top/light/ heater/ pump/ect ect.

very similar to the one shown here in the link below

http://img126.imageshack.us/i/dsc01984oj0.jpg/#q=bow%20face%20fish%20tank

$40 sound good? Was used for about 8 months as a transfer tank. No need for it now.

i just got a 29 gallon for free with everything i just had to clean it up… GL finding a tank!

i have a 10 gallon with a wire lid(for lizards and such) it has thermometer and a humidity indicator also…free if you pick it up. gotta give me a day or so to clean it. my leopard gecko just died after 9 years.

46g bowfront with a whole lot of foods/meds/supplies/filter

$100

i have a ten gallon you can have if you buy me a subway sub with

chicken breast on Italian herb and cheese
shredded cheese and American
toasted
lettuce
green peppers
black olives
sweet onion sauce

being completely serious, its just sitting in my room under the piranha tank and i have no use for it

I *THINK * I have a turtle tank sitting on my front porch , needs a good cleaning and its yours

Let me check it when I get home and i’ll let ya know

i have no idea the size, maybe 20gallon, come get it, free 99. otherwise im smashing it and putting it in the trash.

thats fucking junk sanmmich

Can you give me dimesions of that tank?

Where are you located?

Where are you located?

If it is a 20g I am def intrested! Where are you located?

I am in Cobleskill, so basically whoever is closest I will take their tank.

24" wide, 19" tall, 15" depth measured from center of bow back.

i live in albany. and if you dont come grab it by monday, im throwing it away

im in colonie, if u wanna buy a tank with fish in it you can do that too lol, i used the tank for feeders for the piranhas but they ate too much too fast to keep fish in the tank lol so i just use raw meat and feeders every once in a while lol

i have one in my basement you can have im not sure if its the right size tho

ok last chance. take it or it goes in trash