WTB: 120 gallon fish aquarium

Anyone know of or have a 120 gallon or larger fish aquarium for sell? Let me know. Thanks so much…

I have a 155 gallon tank on the back deck that I have been trying to put into the bar, but shit keeps coming up

shit jenn was logged in that was me.

Anyways its there if you want to make an offer let me know. Nothing is wrong with it, Jenn’s parents gave it to us and it had fish in it up untill we took it. The problem is Shit keeps coming up and it didn;t get done in november liek it was supposed to. Now with spring coming up I have other projects I MUST get done first and I don;t want the thing getting ruined. Make an offer if its good enough we’ll sell it and just buy a new one when ever I have time to actually tear the bar apart…

is it a 155 long or tall? 48in. or 72 in. length? Very interested. Was fresh water fish in it or salt water?

jenn’s dad had freash water fish in it. He had a stand for it but the only thing I wanted was the tank and was going to start with new everything else, so evrything esle was disposed of.

I will advise you of somthing people don;t think of. With water alone you are at 1300 lbs. Ad rock, equipment, stand, fish, and the tank itself (tank is probably close to 300 lbs if I had to guess) and you are at 1 ton. Make sure if you are putting this on somthing other than ground level that the joyces can support it. In both my faqther inlaw’s set up and how I was going to do it there were both in finished basments.

I sent you a PM. If you are still interested make me an offer.

If I remember correctly, it is a little over 6 feet long, 19" wide, and I can’t remember the height off hand.

thanks for the info. but yes it’s going on a cement floor in a basement.

yeah I PMed her that info :smiley:

6 foot long, 19 inches wide, 30 inches deep (tall)

:doh: I’m out of the loop.

my brother has bunch at his house give me a call i know he need’s money and the price will be right