Let Beckington back on NYSPEED...with a poll for all of your voting needs!

i bet you he read this thread

most everyone agrees that he’s a good kid. I personally don’t have a problem with him.

None of that is why he’s been banned from here a dozen times tho.

meh. He’ll always be on here in one fashion or another… until he starts bs.

:slight_smile:

someone who realizes that nyspeed and the real world are completely different things, A+ sir

this is a local forum, and a lot of people FROM here actually hangout in person.

So, how exactly is it two completely different things?

Now, what takes place on ot.net & what takes place in person… i could understand your statement.

how so? can you explain?

Obviously they are different but I think it shows a lack of character to act one way on the internet and a completely different way in person because you could “get away with it” on the internet.

IOW: Rubicant is a man lover IRL too.

:slight_smile:

because you cant get away with

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/15/internet.suicide.ap/index.html

LOL

i was gonna say something similar

:word: In really real life he’s a cool dude…online he is a complete assclown attention whore. Now if he can just find some way to be cool on both that would be steller…alot of his posts were pretty fuckin funny…and he has some good jailbait lol.

LOL, I am gonna cut your rotator cuff completely now.

I was aiming more at how some people bring their shit talk from the internet into real life and will not like someone because they have different views on a subject. I have only met Beck a few times but at least he left that shit talk on the internet.

p.s. he had his own rl shit talk/foolery

clearly he read the thread. he left me a comment about it on the space.