Let Beckington back on NYSPEED...with a poll for all of your voting needs!

I understand, just like Newman… I get it now…

see my above post about using other names.

once he makes too much noise the issue gets resolved. i don’t think any of the mods really care either way if he is on here, but he starts with the insults and pisses other users off.

newman is a minor ass itch, but the tucks pads didn’t work on beck

I am curious of the actual story with what happened with him…

Can someone tell me what he did plz…thnx

most of everything he did is posted in this thread…

read :smash2: :stuck_out_tongue:

a bunch of attention whoring, one of the most memorable was telling the entire forum he was going to be a daddy

Haha is any of what has been posted serious?

yup thats the last thing i remember about him before he got banned

just sayin’

Hahahah, the beck story is one that transpires over a few years of events. Too much to tell…

i miss his “jail” posts and all his gf posts

50 yay’s

Pointless poll tho…

use a diff comp? diff IP?

too much work for me, i’m just sayin’

frrreeeeee beck…good guy

not saying he’s not a good dude, ive always liked adam. but the adam on the internet and the adam in real life are 2 completely different people…

Not like he’s not on here right now…

hes prolly posted in this thread already

beck is the man i say yes!!!

uncle ben’s for life beck lol

absolutely right…

everyone is different on the internet than in real life…unless your muscle50 because lets face it, jesse will knock muh fucka’s out hence why no one fucks with him face to face

i wasnt expecting this thread to change the mod’s mind, it was more of a “beck really isnt that bad of a dood, even though a lot of people think he sucks” lol even before i met beck, all the stories i heard i thought he might be a little fucked in the head, but he’s a cool cat in person and always has funny shit to talk about…that was the whole point of this thread…

and im sure he’s reading this now lol he already gave me the :tup: for starting it :lol: