Letchworth Recap: BBQ Photos and more

bump for videos

yea vids of me rocking MPD with 2 passengers

where are the food pictures?

wtf r all the restof the pics/ vids?

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:42,topic:34774"”]

yea vids of me rocking MPD with 2 passengers

[/quote]

Rocking? psh, you had a fender on the 4000lbs nazi sled. Like I said, rematch when I have a tach and you dont have passangers. :D:headbang:

Josh, post that and the heaters in the cornfield :slight_smile:

[quote=“brent_strong”"]

[/quote]

OMG, Joey Fatone!
:snky:

meh, last yrs looked much better… no onyx/jesse/supra’s/addicted2boots/bladez/skunk/paul(evo)/sherm/joe s10/any hatches? where the hell was everybody?

Bladez was there, Skunk had shit to do, Addictd is a bitch, Onyx was in the touring filming with me.

ken and i showed up at 5, went up to the top to eat till around 830ish… came back down again and we all left at 9 lol

edit: and i agree last years was much better, it should be held somewhere CLOSE next summer

[quote=“psphinx81,post:49,topic:34774"”]

edit: and i agree last years was much better, it should be held somewhere CLOSE next summer

[/quote]

I tried to make it good appearetly i fail? , maybe next year then instead of carrying on the letcworth tradition suggest something, I think a vast majority of the people who were there had a good time sorry you didnt

Well the parking situation sucked, not your fault.

Chestnut ridge had us on the parking but thats about it.

Any other localish parks.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:51,topic:34774"”]

Well the parking situation sucked, not your fault.

Chestnut ridge had us on the parking but thats about it.

Any other localish parks.

[/quote]

Hmmm, labor day weekend, with a wedding in the park, I wonder why we had to park where we did. But honestly, if you’re complaining about parking in the grass, go diaf.

There is no other really good parks worth going to. If you want just close that can be done but the point of a BBQ is to cruise and enjoy being away from it all. Maybe its just me. People complain to much.

Labor day weekend, first mistake,

wedding, not our fault.

I figured labor day would be best, 3 day weekend and gives everyone a day after to get back to normal/ repair any damage, before goin back to work. Honestly lets just get back on topic, for those of you who were there an had a good time keep postin the pics,

[/quote]

while last year’s had more people…i had just as good a time this year…

paul, you were there for 10 minutes, so have no place judging how good a time it was…and you want it closer? um, dont we (we as in nyspeeders) go for cruises for hours at a time, with no destination at all? this time we have a destination, and you complain? it’s nobody’s fault but your own it costs you $70+ to fill your tank :wink:

the cruise was awesome…i love backroads cruises…and this was a great one…weather was perfect, letchworth is a beautiful park, our area was great, and while parking was a bit of a hassle at first, it worked out great in the end, and everybody ended up with a spot right by our pavilion…

:tup: to the BBQ

:tdown: to people bitching…especially those that didnt even go and think they have some say/meaningful opinion on the day

[/quote]

Wasn’t that the purpose of the one held in Buffalo in spring? :gotme:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:56,topic:34774"”]

while last year’s had more people…i had just as good a time this year…

paul, you were there for 10 minutes, so have no place judging how good a time it was…and you want it closer? um, dont we (we as in nyspeeders) go for cruises for hours at a time, with no destination at all? this time we have a destination, and you complain? it’s nobody’s fault but your own it costs you $70+ to fill your tank :wink:

the cruise was awesome…i love backroads cruises…and this was a great one…weather was perfect, letchworth is a beautiful park, our area was great, and while parking was a bit of a hassle at first, it worked out great in the end, and everybody ended up with a spot right by our pavilion…

:tup: to the BBQ

:tdown: to people bitching…especially those that didnt even go and think they have some say/meaningful opinion on the day

[/quote]

Truth right there…

I know I had a good time.

[quote=“91MR2,post:58,topic:34774"”]

Truth right there…

I know I had a good time.

[/quote]

+2, it was a good distance cruise for us rochester guys.

great time…wasnt a bad cruise…and the cruise is one of the highlights of the whole thing…