LF: 89-93 240 coupe or hatch

Make/Model: Nissan 240sx Coupe or Hatch
Description: Looking for either a 240 coupe or hatch, but preferably coupe. Would prefer it to be in working order. If it is a roller I would be looking to spend $700-$1100 and if its complete $1750-$2000. I am looking to purchase anywheres from mid-July to early-August depending on the price, so if you do not want to sell now it is alright. The key is the frame needs to be solid. surface rust is okay, and no major holes in the frame or chassis. I am also looking for as close to stock as possible, preferably base model and 5 speed. Also I would prefer to buy locally. You can shoot me an add on msn at cfcprice@hotmail.com or you can pm me here. Thanks again.

Chris Price.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37009

Nice coupe… but looking for something a tad bit cheaper. Thanks for the interest though.

If someone can throw in a ka24 in working order with a 5 speed for a modest price, I will buy that, and then go roller as for the car. Thanks again.

*edit: Just so you guys know I’m REALLY looking for a coupe, but would take a hatch if the deals right.

Lock It Up, Found One.