WTB: Nissan 240sx Coupe or Hatch

Hey, looking to purchase a mainly stock coupe (preferably) or hatch by mid summer (early August). My price range will vary from $1750-2250, depending on how much money I have saved, thanks.

Make/Model: Nissan 240sx Coupe/Hatch (preferably coupe)
Asking Price: $1750-$2250 (mid summer)
Condition: Used
Mileage: doesn’t matter too much, but not anything too high
Contact Info: Post in this thread and then pm me.
Description:: Not too picky on the rust and such, just need very little frame rust, surface rust is okay, but anything thats too major, not interested in.

i’m selling my 1991 240sx LE coupe. pm me back if ur intrested

can I see pics, and I don’t have the money now, wont till about late July. Just seeing what I can get, thank you.

Cars tend to sell after time man… You should post this when you have the money.

The best time to buy a car is winter anyway man. Christmas time usually.

Yeah thanks man, just letting people know when I’ll be looking for once ahead of time. Duely noted though.

i might have a coupe available with an n/a sr by that time… should be within budget

^^^that wouldve been a heck of a deal

hmmm heat, im very interested, haha, very interested, i want to do a sr swap anyways, pm me.

it’s a NA though btw for 2 3 g’z its a good deal

yeah i realize that, and i dont want too much power off the bat as this is my first car so yeah.

true

yeah, yoo heat, you got pics of the car now?

it’s probably RHD so you insurance will be a bummer

ahh true, w.e its going under my moms name, im just an ocassional operator, so im guessing like $3500 a year… depends man, i got quoted at $2500 for a stock 240 hatch.

that’s exactly what im going to do lol

yeah man haha, easiest way, plus i have the driving school already so its cut by half, and when i turn 21 the car will go under my name.

if you sign it on under your mom then the insurance will be under youur mom so the driving school wont help you reduce the monthly pay

damn thats crap… ohh w.e, ill find a way around it hopefully, i wont be driving alone until novemberish anyways so yeah.

ye you going to importfest this weekend

hopefully man, im trying to get my friend to give me a ride, not looking good, i want to though.