LF: Gas Tank / Filler Neck ASAP

Hi everyone,

The other day my gas straps decided they no longer wanted to hold my tank up and I didnt get the memo. So ive decided to replace everything to do with the tank as its all rusty and barely works.

Just picked up a nice shape fuel sending unit and now im looking for a nice or minty shape tank/filler neck. Just the two pieces, together would be cool and no leaks of course.

Looking to spend 0$$-80$$ or maybe a 24 pack of choice depends on shape/location and what you prefer. Can pick up quickly.

Let me know what you got and where its located.

Tyler
519 588 2057 text/call
havoc4500@hotmail.com
pm

All works for me. Thanks for the space.

My offer was just a starter offer i dont know what these are worth, if someone has one near by and has a different price in mind let me know, i was jus throwing something out there.

Thx

Tyler

I just paid 250 for a used tank. So, yeah lol

Hey, offtopic but are you the guy who works at ODG? You brought your car into our shop once (john bear) last year. Wondered if you were onthe forums.

mmhmm thats me, i was getting some rubber put on my 17’s i beleive. someone stripped a stud on me there, but was resolved quickly nice to know a 240 guy works there maybe ill bring it over to yea for fixes :slight_smile: lol.

anywho, if these are 200+ i think ill jus drop it empty it braze/weld, seems like less hassle. thanks for the imput, if anyone does have one and is looking for this kinda coin for it let me know before the 8th as then ima fix it myself. if its in better shape then mine is now i will consider it.

thanks again

Tyler

If an s14 fuel tank and neck works I may have something for you.Plus s14s have plastic tanks so no rust.
I have no idea if they fit or not,maybe someone here can let me know

I don’t think an S14 tank will work, they’re mounted in different spots on the car so I’m sure the shapes are different.

Hey Jowo72 thanx for keepin’ that s14 alive,probably one of the more promising cars I have right now,but I still hate the paint and had to replace those lose doors as well!
Cheers bro!

I have a tank with filler neck in Waterdown for free. I believe there are some small holes near the top front of the tank.

If you want it let me know, it might be a better base to start with for fixing?

I’m not in Ontario anymore so I’ll have let who has it aware.

sounds good id gladly pick it up pm me some info. or you can add me to msn havoc4500@hotmail.com thx man, will keep thread posted if this works or not for me.

Tyler

still looking guys 100-200 range is my offer depending on condition. free tank was thrown out :frowning: moving on! let me know what you got.
Thx
Tyler