WTB S13 OEM Gas tank

Hey guys. I am looking for a gas tank with low low KM on it and the straps for it too. I am hoping to get it this weekend if someone has it.

PM me with anything you have that you think is in good condition.

Thanks.

Ive got one in decent shape but dont have straps-hasve tank complete with filler neck and cap-another member was supposed to pick it up last weekend but as per usual on SON a bunch of pms but no reply after asking for it-lmk unless you gonna flake and in that case dont…lol

where are you located and can you post a quick pic on this post? Thanks man. If its in good condition I am ready to buy. Can you take a pic of the filler neck too Mine is kinda rusted out so I in-fact could use that as well.

Thanks for the quick response

cant do pics on here worth a shit but if you pm me your email address i will give it a shot-i do have a couple pics already-tank and filler in good shape( surface rust as to be expected ) -there are no leaks or holes and filler neck is in good shape-tank is clean on the inside-$ 60 for tank and filler neck or $100 for the whole shootin match with sending unit assembly as well(working)

Still looking for a good condition gas tank. I appreciate d240’s help.

i have one 9057063264