LF: someone to go splits on S13 half cut

i’m wanting to get my hands on an sr20det/trans/ecu/wiring, and trying to see if i can save a bit of money by finding someone who wants to switch to a jdm front end.

what i need is the engine, trans, intercooler & piping, engine & trans crossmembers, fuel lines, ecu, guage cluster and all wiring that is necessary for the engine to run. the other person can have everything else, i’ll take care of anything you don’t want so you don’t have junk laying around taking up space.

i have a shop where we can strip it down and take what we want from it.

don’t know if anyone would be interested in this, but i think its worth a shot. if this doens’t happen i’ll be stuck with a ka.

if i can find someone to split this with me, i’ll be ready for it at the end of the month or anytime after that. oh, and i’ll be paying the larger portion of it obviously, if interested, pm/email/msn me and we’ll talk prices

or if anyone has everything for a sr20det swap and wants to sell it at a good price, i’d also be interested

thanks, brendan

edit: damnit, i click for sale instead of wanting to buy, can a mod please move it to wherever is best since i’m not exactly looking to buy from a member?

why dont you just buy a clip that doesnt have the body panels? losts of people just remove the body panels and sell the clip for less.

didn’t know people did that, if someones got one around, let me know and give me a price

dude, you seriously need to do your homework. SR swaps are very common and can be done for a lot less than you think.

have you even checked out this wonderful forum yet? my guess is NO… otherwise you would have read the countless number of posts all over the place full of all the technical information and parts needed to do your swap.

that’s it… i’m annoyed… :wtcslap:

there is a clip for sale for $2500 in the classifieds… buy it and part what you dont need for a few hundred…

i think its sold. but someone around here should have one…

i have many sr motors and clips for 2006…anyone needs anything pm me.

my supplier has a set of 92 SR 86000km, comes with everything u need…also a full Sun Auto ground kit and a set of JIC FLT-A2 coilovers.
they ask for $2400.

yeah, nevermind, i just got an awesome offer from a buddy for a different engine that i couldn’t pass up, for $350 i can have anything i want from a perfectly running '90 ford probe gt, except trans (he wants it to replace his blown one) and axles (broken, reason for part out) which i don’t need. then i just need a mazda b2200 trans ($100) and i can make it rear wheel drive putting down about 140hp and 200 torque to the wheels, before mods. he has about $500 in basic mods done to it, puts down 220hp and 302tq at the wheels at 15 psi, saw the dyno sheet myself.

that said, i guess i’m done my short visit on the forums, later.

I think you’ll have a lot of fun trying to make it fit. Especially the wiring.

i think this guy is semi retarted . :lol:

i think this guy is semi retarted . :lol:[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha…lol

i need front clip for blacktop sr motor
or the mother with everything for a bolt on job
give me a good dealLLLLLL
holllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaa
like 1800

this thread is retarded, sr front clip to rwd turbo probe.
:-s

give me a good dealLLLLLL
holllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaa
like 1800

whatthefuck?

WOW! This post will need to be sticky’ed or something…this is an absolute classic on SON!

wow

Semi-Retarded…I say borderline retarded. lmao a ford engine in a nissan…

lol. i hope u let us know how it turns out.

Superspeeding- how much for the jic coils?

lol after reading this i just had to post … andi like the part about 140hp with 200 torque with 500$ … :shock: mine only 155h/160torque

dont make fun guys he has the illusive 1999 240sx. mad respect for having the only one in the world!