LF: someone to go splits on S13 half cut

haha, last night i was going to post right after the ‘good luck making it fit’ that you guys flame way too fckking much, telling everyone you dont know to ‘go do your homework’ isnt that smart either, for all you know they know way more than you do, its funny how people have so much ego and pride in ‘what everyone believes’ and get owned badly… all i gotta say is owndeddedededededededededed :owned: no offense to anyone

I love this kind of thread :slight_smile:

Ahh the joy of public forums.

People, please.

Flaming “newbs” and bashing someone for not knowing something doesn’t make you cool.

I wish people would remember the following:

a) no one was born with car knowledge.
b) if no one tells you different how would you know otherwise?
c) lots of idiots say something that is totally wrong, if no one else is there to correct them how will you know otherwise?
d) Calling someone a retard doesn’t help them learn why whatever they said was wrong. Also calling them a retard doesn’t really even prove YOU know anything either.

So don’t act like a jerk, just point out what is wrong (if anything really is even wrong) and correct them in a way that isn’t condescending.

People who just call each other retards are what makes internet car forums suck.

:greddy:

Pretty funny thread actually

get over it and stop bitching!
Shit happens - just dont jump to conclusions.

:grouphug:

Wow teh Uber Ghey.

Locked for obvious reasons.