LF: Sr20det Engine only

Hello

I’m looking for an sr20det running engine, no need for manifolds, ecu, wires etc… just a working engine

I’m from ottawa but in GTA often. need this asap

Thanks

easy… go to an importer

:pat:

wow I wish it was that easy, but before slaping your face, have you tried calling importers? no one wants to part out a complete engine set

You’ll get a long block from an importer for about $1800.

I’ve got a fully built motor disassembled, bored to 87mm with new CP pistons, but needing some head/deck work for detonation damage if you’re interested in something like that.
pm for info if interested.

U can get the whole motor set for 18

Thanks for the offer but I have plenty of sr parts, two sr complete, but as I mentioned on the first post, I’m only looking for engine, not a long block, and if you get that for 1800, your looking in the wrong place, for 1800 you can get the whole kit(ecu trans wiring harness etc), a long block can be bought for a 1000 here in ottawa, 900 in montreal

I see now that I probably wont find what I’m looking for here, but I will try my luck anyway

so to repeat, I’m only looking for an sr20det ENGINE only, the block with the head bolted to it and a headgasket in the middle lol
nothing else

I couldn’t find anyone to do it for that much without removing the turbo components, harnesses, pulleys, belts, etc. etc.
I got an IM and alternator.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Where are you finding long blocks for that price?
I bought mine from Toronto JDM, and that was reduced for “cash price”.

On a side note, do you happen to have a “spare” S14 SR20 head?
Maybe that’s the kicker…they charge a butload more for S14 SR20det.

call me if you need a motor man, i charge 10-15% more, but i guarantee you wont get the service or quality anywhere in GTA…

• 1 i’ve called Varun for my guarantee a few times, and he’s helped me every time -

+1 for Varun for sure.

close thread, found what I needed, thank you