LGT > gf's ricer brother

While back up in buffalo for thanksgiving I got to see her brother’s “new” POS rice-mobile. Complete with pepboys dual fart cans, blue neons everwhere, strobe lights in the headlights/taillights, and the cool little stick-on fender vents.

Saturday we all go out to dinner and while heading home he keeps revving at every redlight. I won’t mention the exact car just incase you guys see him cruising around but it’s prob a 16sec car at best.

So after the 3rd red light rev i tell the g/f that i’m just going to take off to get him to realize “hey maybe its not worth it”. Light hits green, i run it up to about 60 and shut it down because he’s already far behind, make it through the next light while he gets stuck at it.

5min later he calls her cell phone. All that revving must have loosened his fart cans because when he stopped at the redlight, a can broke loose and slid into the middle of the intersection. He hops out, goes to grab it, and the genius that he is doesnt realize it’ll be hot and scalds the shit out of his hands. Finally grabs it with his shirt and tosses a hot exhaust onto his back seat. :lol:

I had to pull over into a gas station because i was laughing too hard :lol:

I would laugh really hard if i was in my car and saw some kid run into an intersection and grab a hot muffler.

haha awesome job right there :tup:

i wish i couldve seen it so badly :bowrofl:

im pretty interested to know the other said vehicle

:lol: Did it melt the fabric?

I saw a dumbass burn his finger trying to wipe a smudge off his shiny new fartcan. :lol:

lol i dont know, i’ll have to check it out when we’re back up there for xmas.

Keep in mind though, this is your GF brother. How old is he? If hes young than we can say weve all been there. Rather than making fun of him try guiding him to better tastes. I try hard to not make fun of people with less than “awesome” cars because in my mind we all have the same common interest. Some people may not have as much money to have a “cool” car just yet.

x2

Ok Jonny Raincloud.

:uhh:

Not really…

My first car was a CRX…it stayed stock bec. I didn’t have any mod money in high school. My next car was my MR2, and for 3 years all I could manage to afford were my Kosei wheels. Sometimes you just have to…wait…

just wondering what do you drive? not saying its no better than the rice mobile or mocking you or anything like that. just ant to know to help finish the picture in my head lol

Word to being a good influence. And honestly what happened probably went a loooong way towards learning him a thing or two. :tup:

LGT = subaru legacy gt.

Good story :tup:

x3

I remember when I was younger and had a lowered S-10 with chrome rims nitrous, neon lights, strobe lights, siq system etc. Those were the days! LoL

Sometimes people just need guidance.

No, we haven’t all been there.

Rice was never in my blood. Well, I had a BOV on my 1.8T, that and the loudest SSQV possible on my Galant, but that’s about it.

Everything else looked pretty much stock.

I remember once when on a cruise formulals1’s muffler feel off and he did the same thing, OOPS…

I can’t say that I wouldn’t do the samething in a rush :gotme:

he’s 22 but acts like an 18y/o. i tried when he was 1st shopping for a car to guide him towards tasteful modding. But it’s tough to influence him from 400miles away. And i highly doubt he would listen anyway.