coupple ricer kills

im driving down XXX minding my own bussiness, and i catch in my rearviuew mittir, some guy in a silver civic with a HUUUGE wing and unpainted body kit fly out from behind a car and give me the ricer fly by,giving me the serrious look as he does so. we turn onto XXX and out of nowhere, a green Grand Am with rims and dual fart cans gets into the mix. its a 3 lane road, and we catch a light. only 2 lanes are open, so the civic and the grand am line up. they go, and im keeping right with them and im not even getting on it at all. we catch another light, this time 3 lanes r open and nothing is in the way. i head the guy in the grand ma go to the guy in the civic “yo, look at this truck over here” and they kidna laugh. light goes green, civic looked like it didnt even moove form the lught, and i put about 6 busses on the grand am by the time i hit 55. we get another light, all 3 line up again, and the same result happens. i really would have liked to see the looks on thier faces after the second race. the guy in grand am disappeared and the guy in the civic cought back up to me a whiule after and kinda gave me a nod of approoval (i guess).

so Dakota R/T +1
Riced out Grand Am 0
Riced out 4-door Civic 0

the kill I see is your SPELLING! Engrish yumm

haha, nice kill bro.