Me > dudebro + Benz

I posted this story a couple weeks back on a z site because of a lack of good story writing there, and i figured i would share with the nyspeed crew as well since most kill stories blow here as well.

So im sitting first in line at a light, rockin out to journey or something equally as awesome. I notice someone is right up on my ass… The signature mercedes headlight in my side mirror glaring at me and a dudebro in the driver’s seat with one hand on the top of the steering wheel like a thug. Lean back yo.

I blip the throttle and my twin 5" ricer exhaust tips toss a little sut onto his front bumper. He didnt seem to appreciate it, and edged forward a little more. Its on…

So the light finally turns green, as my mix switched to The Smashing Pumpkins - Zero. I pulled away from traffic ‘briskly’, but not really getting into it too much. He rode my ass the whole way. When the passing lane was clear, i saw the front end of his car kick up and he swerved into the left lane to give me a flyby…

It didn’t go as he planned.

I downshifted back to 2nd and took off as soon as he got into the passing lane. By the time he got to my door, i hit full boost and BROOSTED away from him. The shift into 3rd sent a loud PSSSH from the SIQ bov’s and i pulled even further away from him through 3rd gear. As i approached 100, i noticed he was about a 4-5 cars behind me. Where he should be.

I slowed down and let him catch up and noticed it was a SL500. The expression on his face was absolutely priceless. It was a look of ‘what the !!! / how did you… / WHAT IS THAT?!’ I smiled and made my turn. Another arrogant jerk put in his place.

End

:tup: woodrow

what color was the car??

LOL this is like a professional kill story right here.

NICE:D

:tup:

tell me where this guy was being “Another arrogant jerk put in his place.”?

stfu dan

Yay good stories

If you have money you are obviously an arrogant prick, i mean who doesnt know that :smiley:

anyways, good kill. for a minute i was hoping it’d be the bro-dude from the other benz kill story

^ the dudebro with the e55?

ok, maybe i dont know if he was arrogant, but he sucked. riding my ass and trying to be a hardass cuz u got a benz = sucking :slight_smile: EDIT: and no! my ricer exhaust would never provolk such a thing!

and it was white.

dudebro’s are def on the hit list this year…

all of them…

May that look was of, “what the fug are you doing?!” I just wanted to go around you?"

Dont mean to “kill” your kill story though…good kill…if he was actually playing along.

I do dig the way the story was typed up too.

Nice kill!

nice

High five!!!

good job woody but you left things out like i bet if you had a gtp he would have been too scared to race you and how sick your turbos were after the race i think dude bro dumped som shit in the old gas tank when you were head bangin in the sun with the ttops off singin american idol like karaoke on your way to work.

by the way cobalt ss double kill for the win. where if that story
fbod plus 300zx = sick double kill on the black supercharged cavalier

thanks for being that guy. if i felt like this wasnt the way it went, i wouldnt have considered it a kill.

Haters are everywhere woodrow.

Shake them haters off.

thanks for being that guy. if i felt like this wasnt the way it went, i wouldnt have considered it a kill.

No prob…I just like to bust balls once and awhile. I hope you were’nt upset by it.

[quote][/quote]
THATS whay I cant get a random race on the streets! They must think my car is a GTP. Damn it, Im gonna put SE on my car now.