Douchebag GT500 owner RANT!

So friday night I was cruising on rt7 and come along a new white, drop top, gt500, blue lettering. So I slow down next to him and he acts as if he doesnt want to race. So whatever i accelerate by him and cruise around 4 cars in front. He then decides to do a ricer flyby. So after he passes me and is 5 cars ahead i decide to downshift and catch up, soon as i catch up he hammers the breaks. So we pull up to the light at rt7 and the northway.

He says “whats in that”
ME: built motor, turbo
HIM: well guess it wasnt enough to keep up with this pal
ME: What do you mean
HIM: I gave you your chance and you got fuckin smoked
ME: Do you know how to race? Like get next to eachother and go at the same time?
HIM: Yeh i know how to race not my fault your car fuckin sucks
ME: Why dont you pull onto the northway so we can do a real race
HIM: No man i gave you your chance and i blew your doors in

Light turns green and he does decide to hop on the northway anyway. At this point im fuckin heated and cant wait to make this guy look like an idiot. So we get on alternate 7 and i patiently wait for a 60 roll. What does he do, of course comes up flying by me AGAIN, so i take off after him and because of traffic there is only one open lane so i proceed to let on and off the gas in the same lane about a half car behind his bumper to around 120. So traffic clears up i get next to him again.

HIM: WHAT HAPPENED!? LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT SMOKED AGAIN!
ME: Are you serious!? Turn back on on alternate 7 so i can ruin your fuckin night.

So he takes off again and i follow. He goes into troy and i figure he didint know how to loop around back onto alternate 7. So i follow him down a few side roads and next thing you know he slams on him brakes, pulls over and jumps outta the car. Comes towards me screaming “YOU GOT A FUCKIN PROBLEM!?” and wanted to fight me. So me and my 140lbs dipped out real quick.

So please tell me someone on here knows this guy and could possibly get in contract with this fucking idiot. I would love to have a real race with him and shut him up once and for all :Idiots

I wish I was with you when this happened! Someone find him and we will get some coin on this race!

as much as i like mustangs owners are often idiots

I would love to put $ down on this

If we can find him and set it up properly, I’ll put the money down for you.

doesnt sound like he woulda payed up anyway.

Neutral party holds the money…

Oh forgot to mention, scumbag is maybe around 40yrs old

+1

I remember joey and pete having an encounter with a gt500… but Im not sure if it’s the same guy

Thats a young kid in a light blue one with red stripes

Cool story BRAH

he proberly knew your car would smoke him and he didnt want to give you the chance to make him look like a pathetic loser.

I see I see… whad this guy look like?

Thats MikeyB’s brother in law.

Idk like i said mid 40s maybe

Maybe cliff borrowed a gt500

Lmao what a dope

Check your PM’s.

ahhhhhhhhhhh DAREU SMOKED YOU!

WE MAY HAVE HUNTED DOWN THE SUSPECT, LADIES AND GENTS!