Lifetime movie network

:madfawk::madfawk:
“kill your husband channel”

is anyone else’s wife/girlfriend addicted to lifetime? I cant stand the fucking channel… every time she has it on theres a movie about a husband fucking over his wife which leads to her killing him…
is there any way to block this channel on directTV?

My wife watches it every now and then. During the winter when I work long hours and travel a lot, she will DVR a bunch of the movies to watch while I’m working. I told her that every single one of those movies has one or more of the following:

1)A girl gets raped
2)A girl gets beat by her boyfriend/husband
3)A teenage girl gets pregnant
4)A child gets kidnapped
5)A woman kills her cheating/abusive husband/boyfriend

Ya my wife has it on in the kitchen constantly . Man Hater T.V. is what I call it

It’s absolutely true. I can’t stand that channel.

so true!

See there is your problem…you let her watch T.V.

And there’s an 83% chance that the lady from Family Ties will be on it.

my wife knows to stay in the kitchen or the laundry room (and neither room has a tv), all other places are off limits during the day for her. If she ain’t cooking something, she better be cleaning something.
:slight_smile:

or judith light

Quoted for the only reasonable solution in this thread.

you’re gay for even knowing one of the actresses names :greddy:

Haha…j/k

i still live my life in the 80’s.

lol that channel is pretty lame

I watched “it” on lifetime once

The other 17% is either the daughter from Little House on the Prairie, the daughter from Life Goes On, or Patty Duke, LOL! There was a movie on the other night with Tara Reid. She was beaten, abused, and held hostage on an island by her husband on their honeymoon, lol.

golden girls

you :wackit: while watching . OOOOOOOO Ya mmmmmmm Betty White . Now thats hot . LOL

I can make her flinch

Thats cause you are the man. LOL

Damn I like that channel…

NOT…