Whats good on TV?

I have been meaning to make this thread for awhile. Basically the point of this thread is if you see a good show, movie, program, or whatever on TV post up what it is and what channel it is on.

Movie-Boondock Saints
Channel- IFC- Time warner cable 448

Dexter.

/thread

+1 great show

check out Focused on TWC 1837, somewhat new show and its pretty sick

Rescue Me - FX (new season starts in June)

Ice Road Truckers - History Channel

Fast Track to Fame…:rofl:rofl:rofl:retardclap:retardclap

Sons of Anarchy - FX (but next season isn’t until Fall which blows)

HBO on Demand --> Late Night --> Katie Morgan on Sex Toys

Watch it, it’s hysterical.

I liked Dexter a LOT. I only saw the first season and a small portion of the 2nd one. GREAT show. I really like Mythbusters too. I also like watching Rescue me(new season comes out soon) and Breaking Bad.

Monty Python’s Flying Circus - BBC

Justified- FX

Deadliest Catch -Discovery Channel

Pawn Stars- History Channel

American Pickers- History Channel

The Ultimate Fighter- Spike

These

Love that show man, that ni99a just shoots anybody :rofl

nothing much good on tv anymore, i loved sons of anarchy but they air a season once a yr. Would like to watch justified but im just not into it.

pawn stars <awesome (history channel)
law and order <oldie but goodie (USA)

also a fan of in plain sight (USA)
also cant wait for covert affairs (USA) to start…the chick in it is HOT!

also a little thing that takes up a lot of time on channel 1867 (HD) and regular 67…always a good summer pasttime…no pun intended… :lol

3 hour family guy special: tbs 8PM-11PM

Metalocalypse. That’s all you’ll ever need.

The USA lineup is actually really good, though. Law & Order: CI and SVU are great, a little upset Pvt. Pyle isn’t on CI anymore, but Jeff Goldblum is pretty fuckin’ awesome. Burn Notice is a good show, White Collar is meh… Psyche is a good one.

But seriously, Metalocalypse. Pretty much anything on Adult Swim, except on the weekends when they play those stupid fucking anime show like Nabuto or whatever the fuck it’s called.

Actually I do watch nearly all of Adult Swim at night. “King of the Hill” and “Family Guy” being my least liked. “Robot Chicken” is still my favorite show.

how i met your mother
rules of engagement
big bang theory

Burn Notice is sick, comes back on in a month.
Family Guy is one of my top three.
Law and Order: SVU (whats her name is hot)
Intervention