New TV; anything worth watching?

With shorter days, the cardio is making it’s way back inside and that means DVR and elliptical.
I have watched some of the new shows but looking for some suggestions.
I thought Whitney and Free Agents was bad. Up all Night was alright.

I’ve watched one episode of Person of Interest. It was ok and I’m going to give it a couple more chances.

Up all Night is ok as u said…i actually just started watching modern Family…i like it…2.5 Men is meh…at best…i also like Happy Endings…i found Pam Am to be intersting

It was, and so was here other show that she produces, 2 Broke Girls.
She keeps doing shows like this, she will be broke. Stick the CC Roasts.

everything on HBO
all the original series stuff from A&E (mad men, breaking bad)

Best shows I currently watch that aren’t really new.

Dexter
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
Archer
Modern Family
Weeds (went downhill the last couple seasons but has been good this season)

As for Mad Men, I just don’t get it. It’s a soap opera with a big set budget and that’s about it.

I love Fall TV.

Two and a Half Men (I am giving one more episode)
How I Met Your Mother
Mike and Molly
Big Bang Theory
NCIS
NCIS: LA
Whitney
Up All Night
The Office
Community
Modern Family
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Burn Notice
Psych

The only shows I watch consistently are Sons of Anarchy, Burn Notice, and of course Top Gear UK, although I think the show peaked a few seasons ago.

The Office
Community
Parks and Rec
Modern Family
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The League
30 Rock
Workaholics
Dexter
House

I heard Pan AM was more of a chick show, but now I will at least try it out.
Someone recommend Playboy club, saying it was more of a mob show with cute girls than a womanizing no plot show.

I watch chuck, hawaii 5-0, burn notice, house, bones, dexter, and plenty of others but I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to recommend some of the new stuff.
I like action when I am on the elliptical.

Whats wrong with a womanizing no plot show?

I guess they have their place. But more than likely would not last long. Looks like companies are already getting boycotted for advertising.

Hawaii five-o
Criminal minds

to add to boxxa’s list

I’ve watched American Underworld on Discovery the last two weeks. I don’t know if it’s a weekly show or just a few specials, but very interesting stuff.

Netflix, Rescue Me

archer, Tera Nova,Walking dead,Dexter,Top shot

Just started watching Terra Nova but my fall staples are pretty much SoA, Fringe, Justified and Archer. Not much time for anything else.

Oh yeah, was watching an awesome cop show call The Chicago Code until Fox decided they were gay and cancelled it.

Louie

the league
archer
workaholics
modern family