What Are You Watching? (TV)

Currently I’m working my way through the Law & Order Series (20 Seasons). Currently on Season 3, it’s a very well written show, at least so far.

What’s everyone else hooked on ATM?

haha, if you put a comma in the right place of your last sentence, it becomes hilarious.

I’ve been hooked on everything BBC for quite awhile now. Life, Planet Earth, Power Of The Planet, Nature’s Great Events, How the Earth Made Us, etc.

I really can watch a lot of them over and over…

currently watching Wanted on cinemax…

Weeds, Dexter, Mad Men

Just re-watched Eastbound & Down to get in the mood for the new season, and watching Mad Men.

The only thing new I’m watching is pillars of the earth(starz). Other than that, I have just rewatched the shield series and am waiting on the new seasons of dexter and eastbound.

I like 30 rock, but I haven’t watch TV in about 4 months.

Rarely watch TV, but recently got Netflix. 30 Rock is a great show. Some episodes of Extreme Engineering are interesting.

Daily show and colbert report is about all I watch with any regularity. I might catch a bobby flay throwdown or similar food network show once in a while, or maybe a documentary type of thing if I come across something interesting.

Books > TV