Like my ass?? pic inside!!!

I thought i’d show my ass off I think it looks a bit better than the previous thread below me.
I had the rear chrome strip painted to match the trunk, full debadge, and an spt exhaust, and about an inch lower thanks to h&r.
Oh yeah, car is filthy, as you can see. it’s funny because people as me all the time “what kinda subaru is that?” I tell them it’s a new corolla.:hay:

edit: for some reason, on photobucket I have the plate blurred out and a boarder around it, but when I post it on here, it’s just the original? wtf?

I still just can’t get into this new body style. That rear end and those tails are just so awkward. Yours def. looks better than stock though.

Nice…is that a Saturn?

ouch

:lol:

Who said Saturn??? I think you meant the new Hyundai Accent…

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/images/vehicle/accent/gallery/asset_upload_file671_16006.jpg

QFT…ugh

i like it.

NICE.

Painful.

At least it isn’t the hatch. Those are worse IMO. I like my 06 wrx. I just can’t get with that new style.

I like the new look.

:picard: These two threads are almost grounds for lifting the ban on parody threads…

Anyhow, yeah your ass is pretty nice. I’d hate to see you go but I’d love to watch you leave. :tup: