went out for a bag of ugly and..got some

http://www.subaruwrxnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/2008-impreza-wrx.jpg

Obv. this isn’t the exact car…my camera is MIA.

Today I pick up a 2008 subaru wrx… base package…I don’t need the premium pkg…it came with a bunch of useless stuff (6 disc…ect.)

Payments ended up being even cheaper than my truck with no money down…

Mods so far?..nothing is really out for the car…I may do a sport grill to get rid of the ugly front.

The car is deffintly a lot smoother than the 02 wrx that I had before… and feels much quicker.

The bigger size doesn’t really sacrifice handling… I mean the stock A/S tires suck but that is easy to change.

I’m getting over the styling… I hated the mk5 gti’s when they first came out, now I love them.

nice car

You got the sedan? sorry dude i love my scooby but the hatch is the only impreza everywhere else in the world for a reason. And the car actually has a shorter wheel base so its not really a bigger car the suspension is completely different than your old one so its going to feel different. Congrats on the new purchase!

robs car is nice too!!!

:slight_smile:

Thanks! maybe when it snows you can take it through a nice unplowed parking lot.

nice pick up :tup:

…and got exactly what you set out to get!

X…

i know I may get ragged on for the new styling…but it’s still a wrx… a solid,nice car.
plus…a new car with warrenty> a used car with none.

who wants to bet its gone before april?

ford taurus?:stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet! With that car you’ll have no problem picking up a girl, bring her back to your place, sneak her past mom and dad, and fool around in your room!

:lol: Somebody had to be the dickhead! :deadhorse2:

Nice. I think the sedan’s way less fugly than the hatch.

2.5L right? Are they still 5 speeds?

Exactly, I give it a :tup:

Yeah, I guess because I still live at home…there is some unspoken law that I CANNOT own a decent car.

yeah, 2.5L the turbo lag is 10X better than the first wrx (2.0)
yeah, still 5 speeds…I know…ugh… but I guess they made the 5speeds pretty danm bullet proof.

Like I said before… I hope noone on this board uses their car to pick up girls…that is just…:rolljerk:
I use my cock size:pimp:

Oh well. I’m used to critisism.

Nice car man. They look allot better in person than they do in pictures. Getting rid of that chrome piece will help.

I think they went from 99.4" wheelbase to a 103.1" in '08.

really for some reason i though it was shorter… im retarded

For sure… you have a base wrx… you had a 35k truck.

hope it lasts, but the hatch would have been my buy.

man. why not wait for the STi?!?!?!??!

Plenty of reasons… $35K+ mspr… Insurance for a 20 yr old.

And I didn’t want to buy a used one…

I figure in a few years when my insurance premiums go down i’ll treat my self…but untill then…the wrx will have to do.

have fun with your corolla

Oh I wasn’t actually criticizing you. Just a fun little jab. I figure that since that horse has long been beaten to death, any further horse beatings can safely be assumed as sarcasm. :poke:

Maybe I missed it, did you trade your truck in on this?