Like my ass? Pics inside!!!!

don’t use logic joe

Just goes to show that there are more new-GTO haters than the old-schoolers.

I like it. To me, it looks more like a Holden, and less like a Pontiac, and that is a very good thing!

Why all the GTO hate? It’s one of the few GM cars from the past decade that isn’t completely and totally awful. It’s just a little big.

I’d drive one before a Fox bod, or an F-body any day of the week, including today.

Personally, I have never been a fan of the de-winged look. I see you driving around ofter, can’t exactly remember where though as I am all over. I do like that 3 piece spoiler, trouble is though that the real deal is $1200, and I would rather do a few other things then spend $1200 on a spoiler. Someone in Hamburg with a black 06 has the duckbill spoiler on his car, see it here and there.

hater :stuck_out_tongue:

THey are just plugged for now. If I do end up going the JHP rout it’ll be the original one and I"ll shave the holes and probably the pontiac badge form the deck lid too.

VX tails… you’d shit a brick if you knew how much I paid for em. :smiley:

Debaged :tup:

New tail lights/No wing :tdown:

Here a pic of me parked next to a stock 06.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/rj-92/GTOx2edt.jpg

06 FTW.

Looks like you parked yours in the ghetto and someone stole your wing and badges. :slight_smile:

ud rather drive a gto over a fbod…

I’m not a fan of the stock spoiler, but that 3 piece one looks nasty. I’d add that and the $2 black license plate frames from auto zone. Those help hide the ugliness of plates.

Duals should be in your future!

Not a bad idea. I agree. Was going to throw a light coat of tint on the tails to dull the extreme contrast between the red and the black but I couldn’t find any nightshades. So I decided to put them in with out, because the stock ones look so wrong.