Like my ass? Pics inside!!!!

I like it Ron…but wonder how it would look with a spoiler like this…

i think i like before a lot more.

Wow. You managed to make a GTO look LESS sporty.

It is clean though. Glad you like it. :tup:

AWFUL.

Yeah I like this one…3 piece wing looks hot

Just to be clear you don’t think your E30 is something special right?

lol

GTO’s are ugly and always will be no matter what u do to them. they look like a bloaded grand prix that forgot to take its midol

Im indifferent to it.

yeah, not really feelin it, but glad you like it…

god, fuck man my 18 year old mass produced bmw is SOO FUCKING UNIQUEI never said my car was unique, the op called his car unique. its not. at all.

He didn’t say GTO’s were unique…just stated that there aren’t many out there with this look to them.

You people knock his GTO? you should just stop and realize some of the piles that are on Nyspeed that some of you think are unique, and “clean”.

:clap: x2

oh well, different strokes for different folks

Still a bit too much for me Mike, I’d prefer something a little more subtle. Optimally I’d love to put a JHP lip spoiler on, but i Have other things to get done first. Taking of the hideous stock wing was free! :smiley:

The round taillight were just so out of place on this car. The ones on it now fit the lines of the car so much better. They really do look better in person than in the pic.

tail lights are very beamer esque:tspry:, but the spoiler… :frowning: darn, i think those really set the rear end off on those cars with the lack of major body lines and such

I dont think it loosk bad, the whole problem here is the name of the car.
Car companys shouldnt sully the name of a proper muscle car to save money on developing a new name.

Spoiler looked better.

Never had a problem with the name - I mean, what was the original GTO but a package on a Tempest? (Or a LeMans with a bigger engine?)

Not that it matters, I don’t have a “GTO” anymore.

Anyhow, re: OP… did you just do the plug route, RJ - or did you actually get the holes filled? And are you thinking of the stock-hole option now from JHP, or the original one?

Oh, and if you ever get tired of the VX tails, let me know.

:word:
personally i dont like the spoilerless debadged look but to each his own.

How the hell is a modded car that there were only 40,000 made of total, of which many have already been wrecked, “the farthest thing from unique?” Wouldn’t that be, say, a camry or F150, that sells more than that in a month?