Anyone trade stocks?

etrade or scotttrade is the most used i think. but watch out for the extra $$$ you will be spending. because sometimes if the stock cost $5 but you pay the broker $7 so you payed 12 for a stock. if it goes to 10 a share you are still down on money because with fees you payed 12. also it cost some to sell. commission can kill your investment too.

i found that trading stocks can be pricy. unless you hold it for long term. you could get lucky and have one make alot quick but thats hard to find.

if you can find something new that nobody has heard of before and that tech expands huge in future you have a good one imo. i like the newest stuff

i want to get back into the stocks but with new business or penny stocks. the risk is so much higher but the return could get me a tt lambo. so its a give and take.

i invested alot into silver and gold that was my best investment. i had actual materials in my hand not some stock paper. so it made it a bit easier. if you buy silver and gold from crackheads or people who need cash you can make money quick. also if you hold on to it chances are it goes up over time. the more money usa prints the more my gold and silver is worth. and i dont think they will stop printing anytime soon.

do your research on the company you plan on buying stock from. the more you know the better. if you could get a insider like martha stewart or madoff your set for life and your almost guaranteed sucess. but at a cost its illegal…but the illegal things have the best return