lincoln SP140T 120V MIG asking $300 shits mint.

http://content.lincolnelectric.com/pdfs/products/literature/e762.pdf

My friend Justin, from Metal Supermarkets has a lil Lincoln SP140 for sale. It doesnt have a scratch on it and hasnt seen much use at all. Comes with gas valves, add a bottle plug it in and weld. He is a certified welder by trade and knows his shit, so it wasnt abused or misused in any way. He just used this little guy for a portable machine for small work, now he has a big miller BobCat he uses for everything.

This is a great little 120v machine, will burn up to 5/16’s. Simple to use and would make a great learning machine or for small compact light duty use.

He is asking $300. located in albany.

OMG so could i repair floors and like strut towers and shit with this?

wtf?

It was a question sir fizzle. I need to do some repairs to my floors and i need to rebuild my strut tower and would like to do it my self i wanna know if this would would be ok to do such things.

Yeah it will do down to 22ga sheet metal np. its actually a great machine for sheet/light stock welding. Perfect machine to learn how to mig with. for that price there really isnt anything else out there. the chineese harbor freight ones are complete junk and would be more of a pain in the ass to learn with, this one is much much better and will make you look like you know what your doing in half a day’s practice.

If you’re asking if it will metallurgicaly bond steel then yes, yet it will. :rofl

Good deal!

this is a VERY good deal, and also a stand up guy selling it. if my welder didn’t take shits this big, i’d own it.

noo to come up with 300

ROFL. My TIG shits out your MIG after a light lunch.

haha look at the peenor race we have over welder sizes. lol

If I have a decent check my way tomorrow, I will pick it up.

I have the SAME exact machine. It is great for general automotive repairs, and it has never broke down in 7 years I’ve had it.

I want this.,…

Well who ever wants this PM me. As soon as I get it Ill give you my buds number. then its all u and him from there.