WTB: Miller Mig 110 Welder

i don’t wanna spend a fortune, nor do i want shit.

post up what you have, pics always help too.

just looking for something i can use in my garage.

for 350 or so you can go to home depot and get a lincoln which can be gas or no gas, its what i have and i like it alot also DO NOT BUY A HARBOR FREIGHT WELDER!

fuck harbor freight. i used millers and lincoln’s at school and hated the way the lincolns worked compared to the millers. if i can’t get ahold of a miller for a decent price, then lincoln it is.

thanks

There was a 220 miller mig on craiglist recently if that helps

thanks, i’ll go look now

ive got a 110v lincoln i’d sell for $275.

Lincoln and Miller are equal when it comes to quality. It comes down to what color you like better, red or blue.

millermatic 130 (its what I have). I welded the framerails of the datsun with it, so unless you’re looking to build a bridge, it’ll do anything you need it to. The 140 is the new version, so the 130’s can be picked up for a few bucks less.

i <3 my lincoln 110 mig welder

Blue point snap on welder.
Feed line is only 3 months old. Tank, cart, helmet and other shit included. Excellent condition. Bought pretty much new for $900 without tank and cart.

Pm me your offer.

miller 110v mig ftw fosho
wouldnt give mine up for anything, not even if i couldnt pay the bills

I’d be down some abandoned alley welding myself up a steel hut with someone’s outside 110v outlet

Is the heat setting variable or 4 settings? i might be interested

millermatic 175 over here. great welders, I recommend Miller to anyone looking.

ide actually prolly sell mine if i could get ~500 for it(including tank/reg/tips/and wire).

does it have variable heat settings?

VERY INTERESTED. PM me with a little more info please

Have you ever mig welded before??

google, millermatic 175. im pretty firm on that number and not really positive that i want to sell it. You would have to wait for me to do a few things ive been meaning to get around to.

oh, and you will need a 220v source

um. im not even gonna answer that

Umm you should if you have no idea of what a heat setting is, and if its variable.

i know what you’re talking about. i hate the gay ass A B C D… settings on the lincoln compared to the 1 2 3 4… settings on a miller, i think the millers are easier to set up.

not a fanof lincolns. miller ftw