WTB: mig welder

ok, im looking to get into some welding, mainly so i can finish up my turbo kit myself.

ide like to be able to do some gas-less welding for the time being until im a bit more confident and serious about it.

i dont want to spend more then 300 dollars, so obviously im not lookingforr anything too heavy duty. i just need to be able to weld exhaust pipes and body panels and stuff.

if nobody had one they wanna sell around that price, iim just gonna go for the lincoln handy mig kit

thanks guys

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17224&highlight=welder

Hmmm I might have a Miller 135 for sale. I was thinking $350

Yeah if you want my MIG make sure you have access to 220 in your garage.

i am in no way a pro but i have a lincon 115 with argon gas works awesome for exhaust pipes and what not…if you forget to use the gas it sucks and welds look gross…i picked it up new at depot for 325ish the gas is another story.

devioustsi - i dont have 500 bucks lol

j&j - i dont have access to a 220v in my garage and i doubt my father will want to help me run the line when he comes up to buffalo. if by some chance he agrees to help me with that, can i have some more info on the welder?

Miller 135 is a 110v machine

oh i see. i got confused in all the posts. so do you have any specifics on this? maybe a link to a site that has one so i can see some specs?

i googled “miller 135” and got some hits on a miller millermatic 135, is that the same model?

Tom

ttt

bought one

picked up a millermatic 175 coutesy of hybrid connection

great guys as usual and i think i got a smoking deal on it

yes you did.