FS: miller synchrowave 180sd TIG Welder, Miller 175 MIG welder

I have 2 welders that I am selling as I purchased some other equipment.

Miller 180sd Synchrowave TIG welder. Comes with cart (running gear), torch, cable and plug, regulator. Machine is 2 years old $1100.

Miller 175 millermatic MIG welder, again comes with running gear, torch, cable and plug, regulator. $500

All you will need is a regulator and bottle. These can be had at Rodgers welding in buffalo for cheap.

Gauging interest before I go to the effort of posting pics. :stuck_out_tongue:

Both machines require 220v. The MIG is great and so is the TIG.

how much $$ could i expect to run a 220V line to my garage? it already has 110 out there

if there is a breaker box in your garage, probably nothing, if you don’t have one, you will need to run some 3 wire romex to a box in the garage. If it’s not attached you will need to bury it…

180SD is a great startup TIG machine for someone

i have an electrician on the family that would prolly give u a good deal…dpepends on where ur breaker box is and where u want the plug

you know don, that mig would make a great house warming gift :slight_smile:

ye ai know i just moved into my new house and planning to buy a welder…and i have 220 line in my garage how convienent

If I was baller I would just give it to you John…I however am not and need the cashish so if anyone is interested let me know :slight_smile:

viper, you should buy carnut’s welder and sell me the lincoln that u have :slight_smile: , im broke and i need to learn!!!

someone pick em up. I’m gonna throw them on ebay at some point.

will you sell just the mig welder for 350? without “running gear”

so just the welder, gun, ground cable, and plug

is the TIG a 3 phase 220V?

The TIG welder is single phase 220. It might be able to get set up as a 3 phase if you set it up in the machine i think I am not totally sure as we ran it off of single phase.

hmmmm… will have to ponder this now… i ideally wanted a single phase anyhow.

need any help around the shop ? id be HAPPY to work that baby off …

out with the harbor freight junk

in with the millermatic

thanks don

once again HC pulls through

Miller 180sd Synchrowave TIG welder. Comes with cart (running gear), torch, cable and plug, regulator. Machine is 2 years old $1100.

i want this sooo bad … do you guys accept BJ’s as payment ?

I do not accept blow jobs from you but if you have a hot sister maybe, i’ll take like 10 or so.

MIG is sold as seen, TIG still available. If anyone knows anyone who wants it let me know please thanks :slight_smile: I haven’t advertised it outside the local car community yet…im gonna throw it in the swap sheet soon i think, hurry while the hurryins good :stuck_out_tongue:

oh shit, hope noone that knows my sister responds to that … lol

^^^hahahahahahaha i would…if i was a huge prick, but i will keep the mouth shut lol