Line of Fire --- Storm Watch 08

still sunny here at work in WS.

It’s scary in Willyville.

:frowning:

i dont feel like driving home now

it’s pretty crazy though. i look out my backyard and i see blue skies. i look out over my front yard and to the left and right blue skies…

but i look straight forward over my front yard…and it’s this one huge mean looking cloud that’s not moving…and unfortunately i have to ride right through that cloud to get to the REO concert tonight :frowning:

word, NWS has issue a severe T storm warning. batten down the hatches! cancel the three ring circus… Fuckin hail is gonna be spotty im bettin, get yer shit in the garage!

REO Speedwagon???

Large rain drops on the the way home through willyville @ 415.

slightly larger then PEA sized hail in amherst (ub south) NOW.

yeah they’re playing tonight at the Molson free concert series in Lockport.

last week was the “Riders of the Storm” show (this week’s weather is much more appropriate for their show)…consisting of the 2 surviving members of The Doors (the guitarist and the keyboard/organist) and their new singer which i think was the singer from Fuel back in the day…who looked and sounded just like Jim Morrison…was an AMAZING show…

and as gay as some REO songs are…they have a few good ones…and slootz <3 REO so the scenery i know will be decent.

all of that and all we got was a few drops of rain, wtf lol

we just had one big nasty clould pass over tonawanda with melting hail dropping from it, it was like slush lol

Yeah. There was a cloud. It’s gone. You can come out now.

but what if it comes back!??!:tinfoilhat:

edit: this weather has sucked because of the rain, but honestly i enjoy watching all the wacky stuff that takes place in buffalo, everyday its something different

I got nothing. Still sunny in the southern part of OP

I drove from holland on my bike and it was clear up until I got off the 90 at the Airport exit around 4:45 and then it started raining real hard and hailed, shit fucking hurt haha I hid in the Airport tunnel for like 15 mins to wait it out…this weather is bullshit

but good news…I’m ok

lol

we got like 10 mins if very light rain at Darien Lake…thats it.

bump cause this fucking thunder enjoys setting my alarm off in my car :confused:

got some pretty wicked thunder above me right now. THANKFULLY THERE IS NO FUCKING HAIL

yep, more over me too.

thunder like a mother in ra cha cha