Little Miss Sunshine

Watched it last night and it is a great movie.

Plot taken from IMDB

Olive is a little girl with a dream: winning the Little Miss Sunshine contest. Her family wants her dream to come true, but they are so burdened with their own quirks, neuroses, and problems that they can barely make it through a day without some disaster befalling them. Olive’s father Richard is a flop as a motivational speaker, and is barely on speaking terms with her mother. Her uncle Frank, a renowned Proust scholar, has attempted suicide following an unsuccessful romance with a male graduate student. Her brother Dwayne, a fanatical follower of Nietzsche, has taken a vow of silence, which allows him to escape somewhat from the family whose very presence torments him. And Olive’s grandfather is a ne’er-do-well with a drug habit, but at least he enthusiastically coaches Olive in her contest talent routine. Circumstances conspire to put the entire family on the road together with the goal of getting Olive to the Little Miss Sunshine contest in far off California.

I hated every second of it!!

Really!? I thought the little girl was terrific!

i thought it was good… it’s not a comedy just because steve carel is in it though…

That movie was great, they captured disfunction at its best, that VW bus they drove was pittspeed worthy.

i thought it was great

did u copy it jenn ?

saw it in the theatre & have it on DVD… i thought it was hilarious.

Greg Kinnear was quality

Do you need to ask?

:doh: i 4got who i was talking too:bash:

it was funny saw it this week

It arrived yesterday from Netflix. Probably watch it this weekend.

oh so funny… a nd steven carall wasnt the funniest part of the movie as expected.

i though that the movie was done very well. def one of the better ones that i’ve seen in the last few years.

I finally watched this movie last night.
That dance scene at the end was hilarious.

I don’t know his name, but the grandfather was funny as hell, too.
(Also played the chief in So I Married an Axe Murderer.)

is this an older movie??

It’s from last summer. Recently released on DVD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Miss_Sunshine

I loved it.

okay, i was pretty sure I saw it when i was out getting movies…definitely going to rent it!!