Little video of me on my motor bike!

Good start for 3-4 months… the next trick i want to see is when you drive slow and do a burnout at the same time, possibly sitting on the handle bars… i like that one.

hey now, no need to come at the knee draggers.

and I like the song. 3-6 4 lyfe

There are ton’s on bike stunts that I like, but the slow roll wheelie stuff is kinda lame. It’s the equivilent of me putting my car in D, letting it roll through a parking lot while I jump on the hood and off the back, and dance next to it.

ghost ride tha whip!!!

riiiiiight, riiiiiiiiight. :roll: ovb you have no idea

there will always be misconceptions about everything, and until it reaches true popularity, that will be the case

try doing it while balancing the car on 2 wheelis and then you might have an idea…

blah blah blah. “stuntin” is lame. Here is a vid of some people on 2 wheels with skill…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7593282378114496488&q=flatland&hl=en

thats lame its just a variation of 3 core manuvers. Its like how many ways can i hold the bike while im in a wheelie?

Same argument.

haha 1 more core trick than you cause they can at least spin the bars and plus they dont need front brakes to coast nose manuals

Apples and oranges people. Just because they have two wheels :roll:

yea but it take a lot more balls to manuver a 400lbs bike over a 15lbs one…

and it hurts a lot more when you fall.

not to mention less skill

notice i said nothing about skill…

have you done both? have you done what I do on a motorcycle and can you do what they do on a bike no, untill you can then STFU about which takes more skill.

hahahah actually i can wheelie a sportbike and can ride a bmx bike so looks like you need to stfu. hahah:cjerk:

yea Im gonna call BS untill i see some video proof of BOTH…

because im sure with you thinking its so lame you can ride a motorcycle like me.

ahh nm anything on a sport bike is gay. ride it or go fast with it. leave the wheels on the ground

riding slow as hell in a parking lot takes a lot of balance a lot more than doing highway wheelies and I can do those too, its easy to knock somthing you cant do.

actually Erin I think it is lame which is why I said it was lame in the first place… I thought i made that clear.?

wheres your videos poser?