Little video of me on my motor bike!

525 posts your like MR. NYSPEED.COM

look at how many different places i can put my feet while doing the same wheelie

I meant SPOTTY and that other tool.

BTT:

So yeah Aaron, are you one of those inner city crew guys

well since this is the “new UBRF” which ive been a member of for like 5-6 years id say im not a noob.

aarons been to the cobblestone before

Ive ridden with them Dr.Spot is in innercity guy though.

shit half the video was shot in blo

I have a video my neighboor gave me from you guys.
I also happen to know Ramon. NOt all that good though

see this is how it always goes some tool like newman writes up about how gay stunting is for some reason to flex his internet muscles. they never touched a bike, or even tried to do a wheelie of any sort.

whats wrong with ramon? kids kilin it.

and how

fag newman…if you say stunting sux y the fuck would u even post somethin about his video…sounds retarted to me

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]fag newman…if you say stunting sux y the fuck would u even post somethin about his video…sounds retarted to me[/QUOTE]

NO HABLO INGLES

and learn how to spell my name you fucking retard its right on your damn screen.

EXACTLY!!!

But in Erin’s defense, he’s been around for a while… i seem to remember lolling at him crashing his bike a few years ago on ubrf… seems to me it was some real bright lame color (stuntin colored?). I probably said something nice to him, but i was laughing inside.

The point is the video is about as interesting as this:

Q

Yep. That’s a large red Q. Overall, it’s not that common, but you see it nearly every day. It’s also red, which makes it slightly more interesting. But in the long run… it’s just a fucking letter Q… slightly different, but overall, just fucking pointless.

sorry erin.

I meant ‘i dont know em’ all like that…lol
But yeah. Hes fucking good.

yea thats good make fun of me cus I almost died yea really nice.

now how are cars and drivin cars and putting money into cars and look how fast i can drive my car any different, than your big red Q

so you want people to feel sorry for you because you were acting like a jackass doing siqqqQQQQQQ stuntzzzZZZ on your sportbike?