LKSi, again

Alright you want to be next in line tough guy?

Yes b-ri. The current business owner. Is your name b-ri?

[QUOTE]I’m aware of you guys being under CRC’s roof and business.

No Lance never took care of the month before you guys merged over.

Your comment about Lance is the reason I’ve brought this up, as I’ve heard through the grapevine that people really weren’t happy the way Lance was treating them as potential customers as a face of BL Coatings so I wasn’t sure if that was both of you or just him.

Who exactly are you talking about Vlad? Anyone who I’ve wronged want to speak up?[/quote]

Did it matter who I was talking about? Why don’t you manage your business… errr somebody else’s business… err why does this even concern you at all?

I’m slimy because I asked and I quote " I wasn’t sure if that was both of you or just him?" :rofl

You’re a big drama queen who’s starting drama just to make your life seem important and get people to care and read your sob story. You clearly piss people off left and right and act like a complete fool and an idiot in return, which is a terrible face for a business to have.

You’re dragging not just BL through the mud now when the owner himself said he doesn’t want this in public, who’s also your friend. You’re disregarding your own friends’s wishes and dragging CRC in with you helping undermine their reputation by associating yourself with them. You hold no respect to any business including Shift just because you have a personal drama vendetta against at the very least 2 other members now.

This one is my personal favorite. I’m talking behind your back by contacting the current business owner, in private to ask him what the situation is with the business? Who are you again? What angle do you have in this? Concerns of BL coatings are none of your business

Send me check, paypal or money order. Otherwise I’ll just send you a bill. K. Thx.

Sorry, I’ll set an alarm for next time somebody is talking shit on the internetz.

Lksi take your personal drama elsewhere, keep it off my forum. You had a problem with one member who signed up and starting attacking him like an idiot. Do I care what happened between you two? No, you got banned. You came back to do the same, got banned again.

You’re butt buddies with Murdogg and come back to defend him for acting like an idiot. That does did nothing to redeem his actions and you only make yourself look like an idiot again.

You have a problem with NickAlero because of your personal drama? I DO NOT CARE. Stop bringing your personal life to Shift as nobody else cares either. As long as he mods right and help the forum, he’s right by me.