LKSi, again

Hahaha

Yeah all those moto GP guys are bad riders for crashing as well. :ponder

Guys in WRC must suck as well for crashing their cars.

Buy a bike and let’s go to a track and I’ll be pointing behind me at you, to show you what a bad rider looks like.

Now go take your class ring to a club, take some yager bombs and try to grind on every piece of pussy that walks through the door.

U MAD?

guys lay off him, he’s fragile…remember his apology thread?

Not that I’m in this on either side, but motoGP riders crash because they ride at the absolute limit of what the bike can do. If you’re wrecking on the street and using that as an excuse then you’re riding too hard on the street whether you go down or not.

I’m all set on the bike, just proving that you’RE a shitty rider. You should buy a harley since you act just like a harley rider :lol.

I’ve worn my class ring for years now, don’t really care what any of you think… generally guys don’t judge what other guys wear :dunno but whatever listening to unoriginal car ramrod doesn’t hurt my feelings.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2wqhoif.gif

I’ve never laid the bike down under normal street riding circumstances.

But haters gonna hate.

Hey man, I don’t know the details. I’m just saying.

Take it 2 the twack. Steet wacin in dangurous.

I got a sweet video of me laying the GSXR down at Loudon once it started raining after a full set if laps of me being an asshole :rofl

You find the best stuff Nolan. You really do.

That Russian one before this one had me rollin too.

awwww wtf…you all havin a party without me?

Negged

Speaking of scumbags :lol I bet you would wear a class ring if you graduated high school

ok no seriously, this is all getting out of hand guys… relax. you all were at one point or another good friends. im sure the vast majority of you dont realize that the choices you make in regards to how you live your life on a daily basis will affect how your are perceived socially for the next 20 years. trust me. if anyone should know this itd be me. just chill out. no reason to get all hot under the collar over something that in the grand scheme of things is trivial and insignificant… much like this post… so i guess what im trying to say is “dont worry be happy?”

did graduate highschool… going on 12 yrs ago now… and yes i do have a class ring

WISH I could neg again.

I negged him for you

Got you dawg.

maturity level is glaringly obvious…and dangerously low.