Loading an F350

How much weight can I put in the bed of an F350? I’m buying a pallet of retaining wall block that weighs ~3200 lb, and would rather have the whole thing loaded with a fork lift. At least I’ll only have to unload by hand.

SHOULD BE FINE,EVEN IF ITS A FORD!

Maybe I don’t care anyway since it’s the Home Depot rental, and if they load it then it ain’t my fault! :slight_smile:

Jeff, those Home Depot trucks have a 3000 lb weight limiter. If you put more than that weight, it won’t start. Thats what they told me at Ross Park Home Depot anyway.

Thanks for the heads up. It would have been too much weight and I would have had to make two trips, and load & unload by hand. Can get everything delivered for $59.

good deal

We have guys leave work with pallets of retaining wall block on F150s. hahaha. Dragging hitch.

My dad loads 3200 lbs. on a V6 Dodge Ram 1500… An F350 will be fine.

Payload ratings are for sissies.

hahaha reminds me of that 1 pic with the car and all that lumber and the ass end dragging.

you’re a bitch for even making this thread. Of course it will be fine

Hell I have had over 4000 lbs. on my old '86 k10 chevy. Lost a mud flap backing in the driveway, but it was all good…

Sounds fair. Save your time and energy for building the wall. :smiley:

should of went with the pool jeff :wink: now you got all these back breaking projects going on. atleast with the pool your wife would be swimming and you can get the TA on the road

The pool would of probably had me building a giant Versablock wall across the whole back yard to level the lot!

And I see who’s side you’re on… :reloading :slight_smile:

but if you had a pool it might make it easier for people to volunteer there time to help :bigok:

Hubby has had over 8000 pounds in the back of his F350. You’ll be just fine :slight_smile:

i put a pallet in my 2500HD, jeff u should def be fine with a F3shitty

walls are easy!!! just built two in the past week, but ya, u should have done the pool!! haha