LOANS on r -titles? vehicals?

anybody ever get a loan on a r title vehical?

i got a big garage now and im going to need a truck for what im doing on the side and i prefer a 99-up so im going to need to get a loan…

ive been looking at a few zr2’s r titles. 7-9k and a few non r titles… 12-19k

i prefer the r title to save some money and i don t wanna go all out with $$ when ill upgrade trucks probally in a yr or so…

so jj’s should know a good bit of info on this… you guys have any problems with people getting loans on your cars? or do they just pay cash??

:confused:

i have really good credit… so getting the loan won t be the problem… it will be if they’ll give me a loan on a r titled vehical…

standerd bank in mp!!

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
anybody ever get a loan on a r title vehical?

i got a big garage now and im going to need a truck for what im doing on the side and i prefer a 99-up so im going to need to get a loan…

ive been looking at a few zr2’s r titles. 7-9k and a few non r titles… 12-19k

i prefer the r title to save some money and i don t wanna go all out with $$ when ill upgrade trucks probally in a yr or so…

so jj’s should know a good bit of info on this… you guys have any problems with people getting loans on your cars? or do they just pay cash??

:confused:
who got a big garage f’ker I thought we were goin to keed it D.L.
i have really good credit… so getting the loan won t be the problem… it will be if they’ll give me a loan on a r titled vehical…

Who got a big garage fker :confused: Ithought we were goin to keep it DL :confused: just kiddin:D

Originally posted by fstcmaroz28
Who got a big garage fker :confused: Ithought we were goin to keep it DL :confused: just kiddin:D
:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Originally posted by Pewterss
standerd bank in mp!!

thats not my bank dammit!!

does it even matter?

:stupid:

so you will have your own shop or what?

Originally posted by Shaggy
so you will have your own shop or what?

nahhh… personall work… and friends…

got a sweet deal… lift… bathroom w/shower … kitchen… 5 cars… and office…

at one hell of a rate :slight_smile:

i sell a ton of parts on the internet so i aways buy cars and make 5x what i pay for them… parting them out…

quick easy money on the side… at the same time i buy cars with expensive mods and steal the mods off the car for mine then still make 5x what i paid :beer:

nahhh… personall work… and friends…

got a sweet deal… lift… bathroom w/shower … kitchen… 5 cars… and office…

at one hell of a rate :slight_smile:

i sell a ton of parts on the internet so i aways buy cars and make 5x what i pay for them… parting them out…

quick easy money on the side… at the same time i buy cars with expensive mods and steal the mods off the car for mine then still make 5x what i paid :beer:
where at???

Originally posted by Pewterss
where at???

GREENSBURG AND 325 $ A MONTH WITH HEAT/WATER/ AND ELECTRIC INCLUDED!!

:boink

oh snap :eek: thas awsome…you could rent out bays for winter storage to pay for some of that rent and make it even cheaper

Originally posted by scfb518t
oh snap :eek: thas awsome…you could rent out bays for winter storage to pay for some of that rent and make it even cheaper

could… but between me having 3 cars and bj putting his z28 in there… no room!

it turned out to more less 4 car garage… 5 coupld be but that pushing it…

i also have bike/quad

the kitchen’s huge…

anyways…

BACK ON TOPIC!! :smiley:

ANYBODY ON HERE EVER TRY TO GET A LOAN FOR AN R TITLE?

ANYBODY ON HERE EVER TRY TO GET A LOAN FOR AN R TITLE?

im buying a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder XE-V6 thats an r-title… im applying for the loan today, they said it shouldnt be a problem. Basically its just like getting a car loan for a regular title. They have a value for the car your buying…and then they have an r-title value for it as well. As long as the price of the vehicle youre buying doesnt exceed their value then you can get it.

good to hear

got any pics of the place sounds like a sweet deal, i am looking for a place to rent but cant find anything good.

Originally posted by turbotalon91
gat any pics of the place should like a sweet deal i am looking for a lace but cant find anything good
what kind of car??

i think he should get a trck from jj looks like he might has some good trucks