local dealer help

as most of you know g/m is shuttin down dealers all over the area ,well one of the better dealers is salisbury in scotia they wanna shut em down in oct of 2010 .plese e/mail each of these sites to help keep them afloat please be serious if ya do and help save a great dealership and peoples jobs

sales@salisburychevrolet.com

cac@chevrolet.com

mostly what there lookin for is seein how good the service is and quality of people there

i fucking hate salisbury

then dont e/mail them:lol

fuck GM

GM set themselves up for failure with the way they manufacture cars and pay people. I was reading an article in the Automotive News saying that a gentleman that works in an assembly plant who’s sole responsiblity is putting a dipstick in the dipstick tube and he made over $80,000 last year because of his ‘tenure’. I don’t care how long you’ve been doing it, nobody deserves to make $80k to do such ridiculous labor. Does it suck that all these hard working Americans could be left jobless? Yes, but unfortunately it’s a necessary evil. America was built on free enterprise and competition - and the domestic manufacturers are simply NOT competitive with the line of vehicles they offer and they overcompensate their employee’s in addition. One could write a million page novel on why the domestic auto manufacturers are failing. Ford saw this coming and started revising their product and procedures quite a few years ago (late 90’s) and in turn they have been the least affected by the current economic climate. Okay, I’m done for now.

I agree, While yes i own a cobra, im not a fan of many new ford products, but i will say out of the big three they are in the best shape financially.

i agree they did it to them selves,mostly its the fuckin unions and all there bullshit

true the UAW is the big one right?

I wont get into a big rant but bottom line the domestic car makers were selling junk in the 70s and 80s when people started buying imports hondas and such they did nothing to compete continued making shit cars.

very true…but im talkin about one dealership in particular and they are awsome …shit there redline approved:lol all of howrds cars come from there

i dont give a fuck if howard likes them

was a joke

I work at Northstar doing the landscaping.mowing over there and they arent having trouble at all. Every week im there, theirs people looking at vehicles and today the parking lot was mobbed with cars that need to be fixed/body work etc. The owner (Bill Cass) said they are doing good with sales also. Last week alone they sold 6 SS models. They cant keep them around long enough to put them on the show room floor.

make cars people will buy and youll be fine. No one wants aztecs and h5 hummers

they arent fuckin wit em as there in a zone that needs a dealer next closest is northbound is in johnstown salsbury in in the middle of a few

shit there redline approved:lol all of howrds cars come from there

redline approved :haha but I cant believe im saying this :banghead but daves right I hate to say before in the 60 and earlier there wasnt any market for foriegn cars because american cars were decent then 80’s came and japan kicked it up a notch and american makers didnt if american makers did improve there’d be no reason for the foriegn market:Idiots …

but I’ll send a positive reply even though Ive never dealt with them:lol

Dont forget Allstar in Saratoga

Some of these dealerships that are being shut down will probably either switch to other brands like Kia or sell used cars like Wedekind (formerly Pontiac) does now.

there a pontiac dealer so guess what they are gone soon anyway

Haha this is funny. My brother worked at Salisbury for years. He now works for the State. Good thing he left that shithole!!

Wedekind stopped selling new Pontiacs last year

Allstar has Chevy, Caddillac and Buick

Salisbury FTL. They were more concerned with trying to sell me a “mandatory” injector cleaning service rather than fixing my fucking car under warranty. They can suck a fat one.

I went to Depaula, car was dropped off at 8am and was ready at 10am, with a new axle seal and steering intermediate shaft to boot. Their customer service is top notch and their dealership is nice as well.