local hang out places???

going to get it slideways? and you definately have to join the exceeding limits truck club pa chapter :slight_smile:

Yeah man tell me about it man i have one too ridiculous torque steer… dude i just joined this truck club called exceeding limits and we choose that name because we exceed all the limits for example when we roll out we go a minimum of 3 and a half miles over the speed limit(some of the trucks wont go any faster)
we have more neons and strobes than any other club, and we do all our own custom paint soo it has more colors and flames than any other truck out there… but you should look into joining right now were trying to get sponsored by pep boys because they have the best systems out there and this place in the monroeville mall because you never know when you are going to need some sick seat covers and car wash…

haha I’m so glad I normally only drive by and only see the same cars everytime. The mustang guys, catch’s car and a few others. I only stopped maybe 3 times with one of my cars but I’m not a fan of standing around at a sausage fest.

Lets just say anytime I stop by Miracle Mile to laugh at retards, the XD .45 is not far away… that place scares me…

I was only out there one time. Pretty good turnout, but I only knew Paul, Jeff and Starboy out there.

Rollin the 4 door Cavi doesn’t get many rep points hanging out wiht the car guys. The Cavalier guys love me though… :weak:

I havent been to miracle mile hangout since i was 18, cant believe its still goin on.

You were there with us last year… :confused:

:kekegay: thats not who i think it was, was it? hahahahaha

I really feel sorry for you.

yes its mr goodwrench himself.

Feel sorry for me?
:confused:

yes, if you feel the need to have a gun besides you while in monroeville.

alright, who is this mr… ? and nick, you too sounded like two little cheerleaders talking about a JR high school dance, it was very exciting, can you show me your poke-a-dotted panties now? lol

I think im goona have to make my way out to these hang outs, i never have, always thought of it as loitering, but ehh, sounds fun.

ill pack the 40 just in case

Yeah, well with all the stories about peoples cars getting fucked with, and other general bullshit there, and its not like I dont carry every day anyway.

Shit we were standing there when 2 dudes broke into fucking petland and stole a dog.

Ive walked around alot of Pittsburgh (and surrounding areas), true there is some etchy places but I think people make it WAY worse then it really is. The day I carry a gun is the day I dont feel safe in Pittsburgh.

That’s your choice, but I have been robbed at gunpoint before, and I have vowed to not let it happen again. Thats my choice.

Personally , the miracle mile has its place . Its good for posting up prior to gettin some good runs in. That is truly the only reason to chill out there , If your gonna run.

Atleast I knew that I could go out there and end up battlin with a few cobra’s!!!

Not many places since winter is soon upon us.

fixed for ya dan :rofl:

i need to make a smiley for :nutswinger: