local police scanner on the internet.

A friend of mine passed this along to me.

A website that hosts most of the frequencies for police and fire for most areas of the country.

Pretty decent stuff to listen to while you work.

my mom sits around all day listening to the scanner. Please stop before you turn into an insane women like her. Just a warning.

Have you ever listened to a place like LA? Non-stop chatter about gun shots, etc. I can’t imagine living there. lol

Hmm, a nice loop hole for trunking.

With a cell phone that has a decent internet feed you could listen to this while driving, probably legally, until someone gets caught doing it.

Yeah really- Get this hooked up through your Iphone or similar and listen to it live in your car. cop pulls you over, volume down.

there are already apps for this on smartphones

Cool stuff.

Ugh, I need adobe flash player and my iPod touch won’t let me download it. No scanner for me at work.

I was the crazy police scanner lady for a while there. It’s like crack. I’ve been clean and scanner free since October.

got a scanner junkie aunt… has a listening device too, that satelite dish looking thing you see at football games with the headphones? yeah, she’s got one.

Just wanted to bump this. I never thought i would actually use/enjoy this site but it just filled me in on an ‘accident’ on ridge rd in gasport…2 cop cars and an ambulance went flying by, obv no idea why.

I turned that on to niagara county, and turns out it was a cardiac arrest at 6464 ridge rd…lol (well, not really lol) i even know they had a woman on the porch waiting for them, and they had mercy flight on standby out of buffalo…

Thanks! this site maybe usefull after all…

The iPhone app ‘Wunder Radio’ has this station, along with tons of other AM/FM and scanners.

oh wow…im ashamed for listening now :frowning: sounds like it was a home invasion, and the guy was stabbed in the upper chest…you can hear the wife/girlfriend/whatever screaming/crying in the background…

its like a bad car accident…i shouldnt want to listen, but i just cant turn away…

need to get help and step away quickly, or risk getting sucked in.