Location of Scrap Yard/Junk Yard?

Anyone know of any good scrap yard or junk yards around here in Mississauga with a lot of 240’s?

I checked out a good one on Mavis/Central Pkway Crooksville Wreckers. They had about 5 240’s but all of them were 89’ and some were in bad condition.
Im on the hunt for a 91-93 Passenger Side Fender
and a Hatch without the stock spoiler/rust and in fairly good condition

HOpefully anything in black would be perfect, but does anyone know of any good scrap yards/wreckers with a lot fo 240’s I can go check out?

Thanks

the fenders are the same on all s13 cars, as well as the hatches

so go back and take one of the ones off the cars you were looking at

B&D on bronte In oakville had a few s13’s and one with a really nice spoiler-less hatch. But I know they guys there wanted a good $$$ for that hatch becasue they knopw how rare it is.

I thought the fenders were teh same as well. But the guys at the wreckers said their different. Perhaps the lines are differnt, and dont match up with the bumper? or door?

Someone confirm this, so I can go grab that fender for $50, I just need to repaint it.

They are the same. People who don’t like the pignose (just about everyone…) will just throw on the front bumper of a '91+.

fenders are the same but the '91+ have add-ons to match up with the bumper… you can use the one off your original bumper if it’s not damaged.

Do you mean the bottom extra piece? Its at the bottom of the fender near the door, and by the bumper so that it matches up. The car was dented near the top of the wheel well by the front of the fender and a little knick in the bumper.