Locations for car pictures?

I believe the idea of this thread isn’t “how much more awesome my car is than yours”, but rather “locations for car pictures”. I never stated the cars were superior to whatever you drive. I simply listed the location and showed a picture. I see no complication here…?

Off mount washington. Need help???

That Integra is a slow POS… it broke while trying to race me…

lol jk, that teg is quick

/me hopes Stenzel does not see this

Bored,winter garage pic:bigthumb:

Rolling shots are one of my favorites. On turnpike.

Parking garage downtown.

haha But there is truth to it. Thing is fast as hell, but he runs too much boost and blows shit up… Those two pics were from right after it was repainted and first turbo’d… BEFORE shit started blowing up…

:bigthumb:

I’d pay (not really, but…) to see a picture of one of your cars dirty Rob.

One of wray’s from way back. I think it turned out pretty well. Probably one of my best so far.

http://ericlorette.com/uploader//files/16/wray%27s%20s2k.jpg

God damn. That has a great look to it.

haha:)

Bahaha funny thing is my turbo mani cracked againnnnnn since then (yes, now #6 manifold) hopefully within the next 2 weeks ill have yet another brand new one to destroy once again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

very nice, as always

dont know if its been brought up before but found this little place in the west end…

I’m sorry, but that blue 3 is fucking sexy.

What the hell is wrong with the Drag strip??

Tanger Outlets cross from the Meadows:

That’s a really dramatic hdr … I like it though!

That really is. But it looks sick. lol.

Pretty soon there won’t be any new locations around the city to shoot because CoonDogg will already have hit them all up!! lol

Your car looks so good… Still.

Some big electrical thing/bridge 75 yards off of Rt. 88 (south, where 43 turns into 2 lanes).